Skulls in other games

this is a page to talk about potential skulls that can be added to each campaign. i’ll share what i am thinking about in regards to new skulls as well as bringing skulls from other campaigns, but i’d love to hear what new skull ideas you may have!

halo ce

• acrophobia
  • iwhbyd
  • bonded pair
  • feather

halo reach

• acrophobia
  • bandana
  • boom
  • malfunction
  • grunt funeral
  • sputnik
  • ghost
  • bonded pair
  • feather
  • piñata

halo 4

• acrophobia
  • bandana
  • boom
  • malfunction
  • grunt funeral
  • sputnik
  • ghost
  • bonded pair
  • feather
  • piñata
  • a skull that allows unlimited sprint
3 Likes

Just one for Reach: A skull that grants the cracked visor from Lone Wolf to all missions for an insignificant score boost. I think having that permanent effect from damage could be really fun and interesting, without being too drastic.

Halo Combat Evolved: Anniversary was going to have a skull where weapon sounds would be replaced with verbal nonsense sounds, and 3: ODST was going to have one that changes the camera to a third person view, any and all unused content would be incredible.

2 Likes

Swarm for all games, Tilt for CE, and a Thirdperson skull for all games would be lit.
Also swarm making Hunters un-headshottable in CE would be fun.

I think it’d make sense for Bandanna to do that.

2 Likes

A skull for all Halo games where if enabled co-op only enemies will be enabled in single player for an extra challenge, similar to UV + from Doom.

1 Like

yeah, i suppose the bandana skull could do that, that makes sense. what is the swarm skull? i’ve never heard of that skull. i’m assuming it’s from halo wars?

that would be a nice challenge! using coop scoring skulls makes it too easy to finish challenges that require score skulls

i didn’t know there was any cut content for regarding additional skulls! it would be nice to introduce those into the respective games. a third person skull would be a blast and would serve as a refreshing new way to play the halo games

1 Like

It’s in H2A. It increases Hunter’s health and makes them a lot more dangerous in combat too. You gotta watch some video to unlock it I think.

3 Likes

Really it’s still locked behind Halo Nightfall? I thought that was a limited time thing… They recently brought it to Halo 3 as well.

1 Like

I have no idea if it still is, it’s just what I remember. And when I looked it up earlier to make sure I was thinking about the right one, it said the same thing on the wiki page. Maybe it’s changed now though.

I think all Halo Nightfall unlocks were recently granted, even the special emblems are available if I remember correctly. Swarm was available the moment I got Halo 2 on PC, so I know for certain it’s available there.

are there any skulls from the halo wars titles that could cross over into any of the mainline titles?

2 Likes

Yes, I want Paintball, Things That Go Boom, and Wuv Woo. I cannot see skulls such as Bountiful Harvest and Pain Train making it though.

2 Likes

Boomstick would also go well, giving ALL NPCs a small chance of exploding violently. That, with the skulls that blow Grunts and Brutes up, alongside cowbell and Boom, would all go together beautifully.

2 Likes

that would be so chaotic! i’d love to see that at work

1 Like

How about a skull that makes it so it’s like that modded fast-firing game mode for Halo 4 where it’s just total chaos.

1 Like