skulls in halo 4

there where are skulls in halo 3 and i loved finding them without the interwebs and i loved to help my friends and other people find them i loved it when a a new player asked me can i help them get the skulls but anyway do you think there will be skulls in halo 4 i want that experience again. (if it was confirmed im sorry ive been on top of the halo news for the pass weeks) thanks!!!

Well 343 is putting them in Anniversary so I would assume they will also be carrying the tradition on to H4 :slight_smile:

> Well 343 is putting them in Anniversary so I would assume they will also be carrying the tradition on to H4 :slight_smile:

He means finding skulls. Not simply having them to be enabled or not.

> > Well 343 is putting them in Anniversary so I would assume they will also be carrying the tradition on to H4 :slight_smile:
>
> He means finding skulls. Not simply having them to be enabled or not.

Yup, I know. I meant that they’ve confirmed that the skulls will be hidden in campaign for Anniversary (to much applause I might add lol) and so they will probably also hide them in H4’s campaign :smiley:

Actually though, I wonder if they will have the H3 skulls or the Anniversary skulls in H4? Or perhaps even both?

thats great im even more excited for anniversary

I am very happy about CEA, after completing the campaign in H2 and H3, hunting skulls was the most fun I had.
I was Very disappointed that they weren’t in reach; But there is a lot about reach that is disappointing.
PLEASE have the hunt in H4!!! The more the better, even if they don’t really DO anything.
a few could be something like as long as you carry a certain one you wear a clown costume - OK that’s weird but you get the idea

If nothing else, I hope that there is one skull in Halo 4 that is as esoteric to acquire as the IWHBYD skull in Halo 2. It makes it a day’s endeavour just to acquire and very rewarding when it gets so bizarre as it does after acquiring it. Plus, I like the idea that acquiring the skull may only be the first step in unlocking its use (the second step being to kill twenty-eight ultras with nothing but a plasma pistol and the stuff you can pick up from their corpses).

> If nothing else, I hope that there is one skull in Halo 4 that is as esoteric to acquire as the IWHBYD skull in Halo 2. It makes it a day’s endeavour just to acquire and very rewarding when it gets so bizarre as it does after acquiring it. Plus, I like the idea that acquiring the skull may only be the first step in unlocking its use (the second step being to kill twenty-eight ultras with nothing but a plasma pistol and the stuff you can pick up from their corpses).

Nice idea about having two steps, however something involving the skull itself would probably be more fitting; perhaps kill 7 enemies with the skull or carry the skull to the end of the level?