Skulls in halo 4??

I had so much fun collecting skulls on halo 3 with friends to unlock new armor!!
Will i get to do that once again? :smiley:
Sorry for my bad english.

> I had so much fun collecting skulls on halo 3 with friends to unlock new armor!!
> Will i get to do that once again? :smiley:
> Sorry for my bad english.

yea its called oddball…but seriously i think so and terminals

I hope so. BTW it’s Engrish, lol.

Yes and make them a little harder to find like Halo 2!

Yes, i heard someone from 343i say so.

Not sure where i heard it but they said easter eggs, Skulls, Terminals etc will be returning.

> Yes, i heard someone from 343i say so.
>
> Not sure where i heard it but they said easter eggs, Skulls, Terminals etc will be returning.

YES! I wanna punch people with my skull again! I can just imagine a conversation between an elite minor and an elite commander calling for support.
Minor: Mayday Mayday! We need support!
Commander: What’s going on down there?
Minor: This single human that we thought was pathetic is punching everyone to death with a human skull!
Commander:…
Minor: Hello?
Commander: Hangs up

I sure hope!

> Yes and make them a little harder to find like Halo 2!

More worthwhile, not harder.

Some skulls in H2 weren’t worth it looks at IWHBYD

The spawning of which was luck based and even after it spawns, you can’t save the checkpoint or it disappears when you resume. Lastly, you had to fight a wave of Ultra Elites, not that I mind. Getting it to spawn was so frustrating I never got to fight them.

> > Yes and make them a little harder to find like Halo 2!
>
> More worthwhile, not harder.
>
> Some skulls in H2 weren’t worth it looks at IWHBYD
>
> The spawning of which was luck based and even after it spawns, you can’t save the checkpoint or it disappears when you resume. Lastly, you had to fight a wave of Ultra Elites, not that I mind. Getting it to spawn was so frustrating I never got to fight them.

Harder to find, but not harder to be able to find, how about that? There shouldn’t be problems like, it will only spawn by chance or some crap like that, it should simply be there waiting for you. The only hard part should be getting to it.

> YES! I wanna punch people with my skull again!

that doesnt sound healthy

OT: i would really love to see them again too

No, this has been said months ago, there won’t be skulls in the Campaign.
They said they would do something else, but it would be something similar to the skulls.

> No, this has been said months ago, there won’t be skulls in the Campaign.
> They said they would do something else, but it would be something similar to the skulls.

I’ve been watching those for quite some time. They never, ever, confirmed skulls were out of campaign. People were foolish enough to ask if they would be in multiplayer and Spartan Op’s and so far, they’ve confirmed them gone from multiplayer. Read the articles dude.

On the flipside OP, Leroyvl has a point above, they could be out since they would have confirmed them back by now.

I hope they are.

I sure hope so! That’d be a great fanservice. I was upset at their absence from Reach, and I loved finding them in Halo 3. Never looked for em in Halo 2, sorta just found out xD