skulls and easter eggs in halo 4

I was just wondering will there be skulls in Halo 4? I absolutely loved skulls and just how hard they was to get sometimes. Halo 2 was just amazing for me and one of the reasons why, was skulls and easter eggs. Scarab gun, REX, Halo 3’s Red Vs. Blue easter egg.

Easter eggs are just must be in this game if you ask me. I hope you guys agree and if dont, please share your opinion with me.
Thought I include some easter eggs for you guys too if some of you dont know these eggs. (lol everybody does)

Rex
All 3 Scarab Guns
Halo CE: Siege of Madrigal
(didnt find good version of Halo 2’s Siege of Madrigal)
Halo 3’s Siege of Madrigal
Red vs. Blue with all difficulties
Halo CE: Thirsty grunt
Halo 2: Coward Grunt
Halo 3’s grunt easter egg
Halo 2 football

I have like… 0,5% of all eggs in Halo series in the list so…

There was nothing more fun the the massive EEgg hunt of halo 2… I hope you will actually be able to explore the halo 4 campiagn, and arent limited to just one set path. That got sooo broing in reach with the death barriers two feet above your head.

Hope there are heaps of easter eggs

I’m guessing there will be easter eggs in Halo 4.
They had them in Halo Anniversary that was down to 343i.
Have to say never found them all in Halo 2 think i’ll have to give it go before halo 4 comes out

> I’m guessing there will be easter eggs in Halo 4.
> They had them in Halo Anniversary that was down to 343i.
> Have to say never found them all in Halo 2 think i’ll have to give it go before halo 4 comes out

I hope for some cryptic hints in Halo 4 as well. In halo 2, every now and then we were warned of an egg we hadnt found, or were told if we had found only PART of an egg.

Hope they have skulls to loved getting them on halo 3 and halo cea.

> Hope they have skulls to loved getting them on halo 3 and halo cea.

I KNOOOWW! finding them made It so much better than starting the game with all of them.

Hehe…I be laughing if there is a Johnson easter egg in Halo 4

They better have a ton of them, Halo is the king of easter eggs!

This is Halo we are talking about. It’s a given!

i tihink they announce that skulls and easter eggs would be on Halo:4 in the interviews,I’m curious of the music compositor trough