Skull

I hope the Bandana skull is in Halo Infinite and if it is it better be on the game disc when the game is released not some add on later thing and hopefully they will add it to Halo 5 in the future it could definitely use it

In general I wish they would add more skulls with each iteration. Since H3, the skulls only get ported to the next game without much inspiration. Cool modifiers like the bandana and scarab skull were to added to CEA and H2A, it would be fun to see them come back plus more in the next one.

I enjoyed the aspect of the skulls in Halo 3. Hopefully they bring that into Infinite.

I want to see a large variety of skulls including those added in H2A. Creative and fun ways to mix up the game play is always welcomed.
Have any ideas for new skulls?
-one shot kill skull
-overshield skull
-Grenade slot is replaced with Wraith mortars
-When you die, you respawn with a random set of weapons
-When you die, you respawn with a random boost (speed, damage, overshield, camo)
-All weapons have twice the fire rate
-Grenades explode into cluster bombs (A cheat from MW)
-Melee (or ability if abilities are in Halo Infinite)is replaced with active slo-mo
-When Elites die, they always drop Energy Swords but they also use them more frequently

> 2533274814673522;4:
> I want to see a large variety of skulls including those added in H2A. Creative and fun ways to mix up the game play is always welcomed.
> Have any ideas for new skulls?
> -one shot kill skull
> -overshield skull
> -Grenade slot is replaced with Wraith mortars
> -When you die, you respawn with a random set of weapons
> -When you die, you respawn with a random boost (speed, damage, overshield, camo)
> -All weapons have twice the fire rate
> -Grenades explode into cluster bombs (A cheat from MW)
> -Melee (or ability if abilities are in Halo Infinite)is replaced with active slo-mo
> -When Elites die, they always drop Energy Swords but they also use them more frequently

Good idea

> 2533274814673522;4:
> I want to see a large variety of skulls including those added in H2A. Creative and fun ways to mix up the game play is always welcomed.
> Have any ideas for new skulls?
> -one shot kill skull
> -overshield skull
> -Grenade slot is replaced with Wraith mortars
> -When you die, you respawn with a random set of weapons
> -When you die, you respawn with a random boost (speed, damage, overshield, camo)
> -All weapons have twice the fire rate
> -Grenades explode into cluster bombs (A cheat from MW)
> -Melee (or ability if abilities are in Halo Infinite)is replaced with active slo-mo
> -When Elites die, they always drop Energy Swords but they also use them more frequently

These skulls are a must. Campaign would have so much replay value