Skull Suggestion for the Campaign

I was wondering about a new skull for Halo 5’s campaign, and whether or not it’ll be unlocked at the beginning (ala Master Chief Collection). It’s name and description will be:

• **Combat Devolved: Removes all of your spartan abilities except for clamber.**Just what it says on the cover, this gives you the feeling of classic halo by taking away your newly given abilities. Not clamber though, because it was needed to jump over an obstacle in the mission shown at E3. What’s your opinion on this?

What would it’s multiplier be? x1.1 maybe? I wouldn’t mind seeing it. Obviously the game is designed around the SAs so it would be more difficult to not have them.

I voted yes, but I don’t care about how it’s unlocked :smiley:

There will probably be parts of the campaign where you have to sprint jump and thruster over a large gap, and this skull could potentially make it impossible.

> 2533274803493024;2:
> What would it’s multiplier be? x1.1 maybe? I wouldn’t mind seeing it.

I know the multiplier: x1.17! :slight_smile:

I never use skulls that much, but I do like the idea behind them. Unclocked or locked doesn’t matter to me (although locked would be prefered if I had to make a choice).

Great idea on a skull by the way, and on the multiplier too :wink:
The only thing that could go wrong is that you might need all of your new abilities in the campaign though.

I just like the idea of hunting for skulls again.

> 2533275029419258;1:
> I was wondering about a new skull for Halo 5’s campaign, and whether or not it’ll be unlocked at the beginning (ala Master Chief Collection). It’s name and description will be:
>
> - Combat Devolved: Removes all of your spartan abilities except for clamber.
> Just what it says on the cover, this gives you the feeling of classic halo by taking away your newly given abilities. Not clamber though, because it was needed to jump over an obstacle in the mission shown at E3. What’s your opinion on this?

I don’t know if this skull would necessarily work. We haven’t seen the levels yet, some could be designed so that some of the Spartan Abilities have to be used to progress through the level. Just like that one E3 level where clamber was necessary, others may be necessary in other levels. Like Spartan Charge to get through a busted door. But I do hope that they hide the skulls again.