Skrillex Announcement?

UPDATE EDIT: Apparently, the tune is actually from Alvin Risk. Good find guys.

Disclaimer: I don’t know if anyone talked about this already, but I can’t find anything.

So, in the bulletin, they said that the music in the UNSC Weapons trailer was not part of the Halo 4 OST, but they had an announcement to make relative to it.

Quote: “By the way, the music in this video is not from the original soundtrack. We’ll tell you more about where it is from on a later date.”

So, my friend and I watched the video over a bit and noticed something that sounded like “Skrillex” at around 0:51 if you listen closely.

Inb4h8ers.
/flamesuit.

Skrillex is Master Chief.

Callin’ it right there.

If Skrillex makes any kind of remix for somekind of Halo 4 trailer, that brings a lot of popularity which is only good.

> Disclaimer: I don’t know if anyone talked about this already, but I can’t find anything.
>
> So, in the bulletin, they said that the music in the UNSC Weapons trailer was not part of the Halo 4 OST, but they had an announcement to make relative to it.
>
> Quote: “By the way, the music in this video is not from the original soundtrack. We’ll tell you more about where it is from on a later date.”
>
> So, my friend and I watched the video over a bit and noticed something that sounded like “<mark>Skrillex</mark>” at around 0:51 if you listen closely.
>
> Inb4h8ers.
> /flamesuit.

Sounded more like “Killing spree!”

No Skrillex allowed in Halo 4!

If Skrillex was in Halo 4: I’d feel like this. And I’m sure I wouldn’t be the only one.

I personally think:

> If 343 could do this, I think Steve Vai would be a great musician for Halo 4! Because he did the Mjolnir theme tune for Halo 2 and other songs from Halo 2 that included the guitar, so why not put him on Halo 4? :smiley:

> > Disclaimer: I don’t know if anyone talked about this already, but I can’t find anything.
> >
> > So, in the bulletin, they said that the music in the UNSC Weapons trailer was not part of the Halo 4 OST, but they had an announcement to make relative to it.
> >
> > Quote: “By the way, the music in this video is not from the original soundtrack. We’ll tell you more about where it is from on a later date.”
> >
> > So, my friend and I watched the video over a bit and noticed something that sounded like “<mark>Skrillex</mark>” at around 0:51 if you listen closely.
> >
> > Inb4h8ers.
> > /flamesuit.
>
> Sounded more like “Killing spree!”

Could be that too. Makes sense since the guy in the trailer gets one.

Can’t tell 100% though.

I don’t know if I should be happy or sad because of that.

I am not a fan of Dubstep, and even less of a fan of Skrillex.

> > > Disclaimer: I don’t know if anyone talked about this already, but I can’t find anything.
> > >
> > > So, in the bulletin, they said that the music in the UNSC Weapons trailer was not part of the Halo 4 OST, but they had an announcement to make relative to it.
> > >
> > > Quote: “By the way, the music in this video is not from the original soundtrack. We’ll tell you more about where it is from on a later date.”
> > >
> > > So, my friend and I watched the video over a bit and noticed something that sounded like “<mark>Skrillex</mark>” at around 0:51 if you listen closely.
> > >
> > > Inb4h8ers.
> > > /flamesuit.
> >
> > Sounded more like “Killing spree!”
>
> Could be that too. Makes sense since the guy in the trailer gets one.
>
> Can’t tell 100% though.

Yeah, it sounds more like a distorted killing spree sound clip.

> I don’t know if I should be happy or sad because of that.
>
> I am not a fan of Dubstep, and even less of a fan of Skrillex.

Relax this is just speculation.

Besides, it did good for Syndicate.

Also, I’m pretty sure Skrillex isn’t really dubstep anyway.

Lol, why would they make a skrillex metal?

I don’t wanna be playing the game, kill 2 people and hear “SKRILLEX!”

If they did, would the medal have glasses and long hair?

> Lol, why would they make a skrillix metal?
>
> I don’t wanna be playing the game, kill 2 people and hear “SKRILLIX!”
>
> If they did, would the medal have glasses and long hair?

Maybe if you fire two loud weapons and it makes a weird bass sound?

Really though, I’m talking about the music in the wub wub version of the trailer.

No no no! Please God no!!!

I agree it’s skrillex inspired, but I doubt it’s skrillex. That’d be awesome though.

> > Lol, why would they make a skrillix metal?
> >
> > I don’t wanna be playing the game, kill 2 people and hear “SKRILLIX!”
> >
> > If they did, would the medal have glasses and long hair?
>
> Maybe if you fire two loud weapons and it makes a weird bass sound?
>
> Really though, I’m talking about the music in the wub wub version of the trailer.

Did you change Raging Sea Goat’s quote? He wrote Skrillex, which is the correct spelling. However, you have his quote saying “Skrillix” which is incorrect and he didn’t edit his post. So I’m just curious, did you change it for some reason?

> Skrillex is Master Chief.
>
> Callin’ it right there.

If that was the case: you’ll probably see Chief with a black mullet hanging out of the back of his neck

I really hope there is no partnership going on. Do something with Hans Zimmer.

Lol you mean this skrillex remix?

In reply to XIDE: I actualy did change it. He must have caught it at just the right time because it wasn’t that long afte I posted it first.

And I didn’t add a reason for my edit while I was doing it. It’s all good.

> In reply to XIDE: I actualy did change it. He must have caught it at just the right time because it wasn’t that long afte I posted it first.
>
> And I didn’t add a reason for my edit while I was doing it. It’s all good.

Oh, I see. I wasn’t sure since I didn’t see an edit mark anywhere indicating that you had edited it. Perhaps 343 doesn’t use those? I don’t know. Either way, I just caught it as being strange.

• Ah, I just checked and they don’t. I thought at one time they did, but maybe I’m wrong.

> Disclaimer: I don’t know if anyone talked about this already, but I can’t find anything.
>
> So, in the bulletin, they said that the music in the UNSC Weapons trailer was not part of the Halo 4 OST, but they had an announcement to make relative to it.
>
> Quote: “By the way, the music in this video is not from the original soundtrack. We’ll tell you more about where it is from on a later date.”
>
> So, my friend and I watched the video over a bit and noticed something that sounded like “Skrillex” at around 0:51 if you listen closely.
>
> Inb4h8ers.
> /flamesuit.

the one who made the track for the weapons trailer was Alvin Risk not skrillex.