Skirmish at Darkstar for warzone assault

what do you think the chances are that they will release the assault version of this map in this same update? I highly doubt it but it would be stellar if they did.

They probably wont, they will add it in another update and claim its another map unique map.

You have to hope, since they kinda implied there is no Arena map in the update (I was sure the Rig remix would be there too, since it has lava and could easily be set on Meridian). So either this is the most useless update yet by far, or there’s more to it that they are holding back.

arena maps are cool

Assault on Darkstar is the name of the Warzone map. Yes, we should look to April for the Assault variant.

the cycle goes “arena, warzone, warzone assault” we got noctus, then urban, then torque, now we get another warzone, then next month we get another assault

> 2603643534597848;5:
> Assault on Darkstar is the name of the Warzone map. Yes, we should look to April for the Assault variant.

I was hoping since the March update is delayed a little that we would get the two for one bonus lol I can understand it may take a while if they have to remove the center base and reconfigure like they did on noctus though.

> 2533274950960631;6:
> the cycle goes “arena, warzone, warzone assault” we got noctus, then urban, then torque, now we get another warzone, then next month we get another assault

thats a good point. I never really noticed that pattern before.