Skip Bronze Packs?

So I’ve been going for Silver packs because I thought getting permanent unlocks from Bronze packs seems tough. Now I’ve been seeing lots of people talk about Bronze packs and I’m starting to get the feeling I shouldn’t have skipped on them. Is it a bad idea that I’m just getting Silver packs already instead of unlocking all permanent Bronze pack unlocks?

If you are just going for armor and helmet sure. But I like my Warzone stuff and a chance for legendaries so I go with gold. I almost always get an ultra rare each pack now.

> 2576836393959214;2:
> If you are just going for armor and helmet sure. But I like my Warzone stuff and a chance for legendaries so I go with gold. I almost always get an ultra rare each pack now.

I’m trying to go for Centurion armor and from various sources I have seen that you need to start from Bronze packs and work your way up. I used to be like you and get gold packs all the time but I went down to Silver so I have a better chance at Centurion later.

I only get gold packs and I’ve been getting decent stuff.

Since Bronze do not guarantee a permanent unlock, going with silver is just fine. Once you have unlocked all of your common through rare unlocks you will get REQ points back thus letting you know to start hitting gold packs. With bronze I believe you will just have to use judgement to see that you have stopped getting permanent unlocks altogether. The most efficient and foolproof way seems to be to go all silver then gold when silver stops giving unlocks.

Thanks for the feedback guys

I’ve been buying silver and gold REQ packs lately and I’ve gotten some awesome RARE and ULTRA RARE unlocks. However, I can’t seem to get any CERTIFICATIONS for basic gear like DMR, SNIPER RIFLE, and SCORPION TANK. What does everyone recommend I do to increase my chances to get these unlocked already? Thanks in advance.

Bronze until you get Nadir Emblem
Silver until it gives you Req Points
Gold til you have everything.

With Bronze, you will be able to buy a pack after each Warzone game. you can always just sell everything to buy more packs. There are a lot of weapon and vehicle variants within common. Plus its a bit of a waste to buy Silver and get Common Rewards when that 5000 could buy 4 bronze (more if you sell stuff).

I did skip bronze too

Um, but bronze unlocks weapons and vehicles used for warzone…

> 2757114414746787;8:
> Bronze until you get Nadir Emblem
> Silver until it gives you Req Points
> Gold til you have everything.
>
> With Bronze, you will be able to buy a pack after each Warzone game. you can always just sell everything to buy more packs. There are a lot of weapon and vehicle variants within common. Plus its a bit of a waste to buy Silver and get Common Rewards when that 5000 could buy 4 bronze (more if you sell stuff).

Thank you, I’m going to go back to Brozne immediately. I never thought about how much I’m wasting my REQ points getting common unlocks with my Silver and Gold packs.

I skipped bronze and went straight to silver but I found that I was not getting very many permanent weapon unlocks and almost no Load out weapons, so I went back to bronze and I am filling out my weapon certifications righty. Once I have the ones I am looking for I will jump back to silver. But Its still all random at the end of the day lol.

> 2757114414746787;8:
>
> With Bronze, you will be able to buy a pack after each Warzone game. you can always just sell everything to buy more packs. There are a lot of weapon and vehicle variants within common. Plus its a bit of a waste to buy Silver and get Common Rewards when that 5000 could buy 4 bronze (more if you sell stuff).

Legit af

> 2757114414746787;8:
>

Thanks man, I was thinking I wasn’t going to unlock much from Bronze pack but now I realize I’ve been wasting REQ points.

You’ll go through bronze packs really quickly, so it’s good to go through them first before buying silvers and golds… I learned this the hard way (bought golds only at first, and got terrible drops)