SKINS??

UMM Im pretty sure there arent gun skins in COD…they are in GoW3 soo why cant people get it right??? Im not really a fan of Halo 4 but saying 343 are taking skins from COD is wrong its Gow3 people. Your ruining the facts here

Who cares halo 4 has them now so everyone needs to deal with it.

> UMM Im pretty sure there arent gun skins in COD…they are in GoW3 soo why cant people get it right??? Im not really a fan of Halo 4 but saying 343 are taking skins from COD is wrong its Gow3 people. Your ruining the facts here

In COD it’s called camo.

> Who cares halo 4 has them now so everyone needs to deal with it.

Yea I know right maybe we should focus on the press x to respawn or random weapon drops, no 1-50 and othere real issuses rather then what color someones gun is lmao

> > UMM Im pretty sure there arent gun skins in COD…they are in GoW3 soo why cant people get it right??? Im not really a fan of Halo 4 but saying 343 are taking skins from COD is wrong its Gow3 people. Your ruining the facts here
>
> In COD it’s called camo.

yea but everyone can get them you just earn them they arent exclusive like in Gow3

It doesn’t matter what game it is taken from, it is the fact that it is just a stupid gimmick to get more people to play and it fits no where into Halo. My 2 cents.

> > > UMM Im pretty sure there arent gun skins in COD…they are in GoW3 soo why cant people get it right??? Im not really a fan of Halo 4 but saying 343 are taking skins from COD is wrong its Gow3 people. Your ruining the facts here
> >
> > In COD it’s called camo.
>
> yea but everyone can get them you just earn them they arent exclusive like in Gow3

No one said that you can’t get other skins, imagine it like in reach the exclusive was the flaming helmet, but you could also get a blue flame that wasn’t exclusive

i am the only one who thinks that there are going to be more skins? ingame and as preorder bonus? Like a pink BR or something childish crap

> It doesn’t matter what game it is taken from, it is the fact that it is just a stupid gimmick to get more people to play and it fits no where into Halo. My 2 cents.

They are there for customization, nothing more. I don’t mind having them, but I hope they don’t expect us to care about such an implementation.

It’s a logical addition to further add to strictly aesthetic customization. As with armor customization, this allows the player to make the character even more his or her own. Hopefully there isn’t a Gears of War 3 incident though where you can drop 2400 microsoft points for 50 or so skins for every gun, that was just outright theft.

> i am the only one who thinks that there are going to be more skins? ingame and as preorder bonus? Like a pink BR or something childish crap

I want a pink BR D:

> > i am the only one who thinks that there are going to be more skins? ingame and as preorder bonus? Like a pink BR or something childish crap
>
> I want a pink BR D:

and it begins …

This is a joke, right?

I feel bad, but the mention of skins hyped me up a lot for this game. Some people might say I like to play “barbie dress up time” with my spartan, but I’m a fan of RPGs, so skins that make your character more unique?

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

But of course the gameplay is important too… but SKINS! :smiley: