Skins Pro Teams

Good morning
What a possibility it would be to be able to buy all the pistol and AR skins of the pros equipment that one day existed in Halo 5 even if it was only for 1 week or for a limited time. I would be willing to invest my money if the oldest come back and be able to recover those skins. thank you very much for your time and response

I’ve heard you can still find them in the Microsoft store. They won’t be coming back to the in game store though.

It likely depends on their contracts with the organizations that they made and if they are even valid anymore.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274845261342;1:
> Good morning
> What a possibility it would be to be able to buy all the pistol and AR skins of the pros equipment that one day existed in Halo 5 even if it was only for 1 week or for a limited time. I would be willing to invest my money if the oldest come back and be able to recover those skins. thank you very much for your time and response

I use the base skins because I hate microtransactions including cosmetic ones.

> 2535450479150563;2:
> I’ve heard you can still find them in the Microsoft store. They won’t be coming back to the in game store though.

You can find some of them in the Microsoft store but not all skins like optic gaming and team allegiance etc are no longer available cause the teams folded or changed names etc

i think they were in the MS store

Yes they are in the MS Store

I saved up all my req points for the skins. Please 343 put them out to buy in packs. I know I’m not the only one waiting for them.