Skins from Champions Bundle

I have a question about the champions bundle. I heard that they will also have a skin pack in the champion bundle. is this true? and if it is, what armor would be available with these skins? I hope it would be the commando, or vanguard, and the locus helmet (which would properly never happen).

If you buy the whole thing you get 5-or-so bonus armor skins among other things. BS Angle posted a list somewhere. Venator and Defender were on it I think, but not any of the ones you listed.

So only Three weren’t named. but why defender?

and what about the helmet were you have to get slayer master on?

> and what about the helmet were you have to get slayer master on?

I don’t think GUNGNIR was one.

> So only Three weren’t named. but why defender?

They were all named. I just can’t remember them all.

> > So only Three weren’t named. but why defender?
>
> They were all named. I just can’t remember them all.

> Of course! Here is the information about the armor skins, all of which are part of the bonus content if you purchase the Champions Bundle.
>
> ARMOR - SKIN NAME
> Defender - Column CLMN
> Enforcer - Tracer TRCR
> Infiltrator - Python PYTN
> Oceanic - Solid SLID
> Venator - Bayonet BYNT

Bam!

Here they are. None of the ones you wanted are in there, unfortunately. Not sure why they’re making so many skins for Venator. After the McFarlane Series 2 figures come out, there will be four different versions of it. (Normal, Raptor, Bayonet, and Refractive.)

EDIT: Wulf beat me to it! :stuck_out_tongue:

You guys are rather on top of things, aren’t you? :3

I think they should’ve done the hardest helmets to get like commando and vanguard and others because everyone always -Yoinks!- about they take too long to get and stuff

Ya know… I was kind of hoping for skins for some better armors. Like recon, scout or Mark VI. The venator skin, however, is quite welcome. True there will be 4 skins for that armor, but one skin was preorder, another comes with an action figure, and the one you get through commendation doesn’t look very good IMO.

A deadeye helmet for those who didn’t preorder would be nice. But then again as soon as the Champions Bundle releases, all the other helmets will get overshadowed by the greatness of Mark V and ODST.

> I think they should’ve done the hardest helmets to get like commando and vanguard and others because everyone always -Yoinks!- about they take too long to get and stuff

But then they aren’t special.

I guess that’s true but I kinda agree with deadeye helmet being part of a skin

I try to be helpful when/if I can. I’m not ALWAYS a Killjoy, yanno.

…that and I had, like, a pot and a half of coffee.

On topic, I was kind of hoping they would have released a new/different skin for Protector, Weapon Mastery being one of the more time consuming commendations.

So the skins are for essentially all the armors in the game that most of the people I know never use or absolutely hate? Nice.

Ahh, well. The helmet for Venator’s okay at least. Color it blue or tan and run into some Flood games as Isaac Clarke.