Skins are Evangelion'ish . . Yes ?

Here is one of the pre-order skins . . “Web” Skin

The “Web” skin reminds me of Eva unit 02.

All of the pre-order skins remind me of Eva unit’s . .

Do they have a Evangelion’ish look to them ?

Reminds me a certain Web Crawler :stuck_out_tongue: I know the anime you speak of though. I can see why you think they look similar.

I may or may not try to replicate black suit symbiot spidey in Halo 4.

Most on the forums will just call them power rangers though.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not flame/attack others.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

> Reminds me a certain Web Crawler :stuck_out_tongue: I know the anime you speak of though. I can see why you think they look similar.
>
> I may or may not try to replicate black suit symbiot spidey in Halo 4.
>
> Most on the forums will just call them power rangers though.

By “most” you mean “idiots”?

Yes, Yes I know…

Oh, and a Black Suit would be pimpin’

In all honesty I’m totally fine with it. I’m a big anime junkie.

i saw a black one. I was like

“ITS VENOM!!!” =D

but i kind of agree with you now, too.

> In all honesty I’m totally fine with it. I’m a big anime junkie.

I am also a big anime junkie =) I like the look of the Armor so far.

I just hope that I will be able to have all of the armor parts.

Some of these suits remind me of 12 year old random armor concepts. I see the resemblance to evangelion well. Also reminds me of Mobile Fighter G Gundam. There’s something ells but I can’t quite put my finger on it.

> Some of these suits remind me of 12 year old random armor concepts. I see the resemblance to evangelion well. Also reminds me of Mobile Fighter G Gundam. There’s something ells but I can’t quite put my finger on it.

I can see some of the G Gundam part, but I see more Evangelion/Mobile Police Patlabor/Code Geass.

> > Some of these suits remind me of 12 year old random armor concepts. I see the resemblance to evangelion well. Also reminds me of Mobile Fighter G Gundam. There’s something ells but I can’t quite put my finger on it.
>
> I can see some of the G Gundam part, but I see more Evangelion/Mobile Police Patlabor/Code Geass.

Yes, Code Geass for sure.

The Raptor one is Evangeillon in nature. The others? Not so much. But the Forerunner one for SURE

> > Some of these suits remind me of 12 year old random armor concepts. I see the resemblance to evangelion well. Also reminds me of Mobile Fighter G Gundam. There’s something ells but I can’t quite put my finger on it.
>
> I can see some of the G Gundam part, but I see more Evangelion/Mobile Police Patlabor/Code Geass.

There is a little Splinter Cell in it. But that is not anime.

> > > Some of these suits remind me of 12 year old random armor concepts. I see the resemblance to evangelion well. Also reminds me of Mobile Fighter G Gundam. There’s something ells but I can’t quite put my finger on it.
> >
> > I can see some of the G Gundam part, but I see more Evangelion/Mobile Police Patlabor/Code Geass.
>
> There is a little Splinter Cell in it. But that is not anime.

The night vision goggles ?

> > > > Some of these suits remind me of 12 year old random armor concepts. I see the resemblance to evangelion well. Also reminds me of Mobile Fighter G Gundam. There’s something ells but I can’t quite put my finger on it.
> > >
> > > I can see some of the G Gundam part, but I see more Evangelion/Mobile Police Patlabor/Code Geass.
> >
> > There is a little Splinter Cell in it. But that is not anime.
>
> The night vision goggles ?

Correct.

I like the designs and all, but multiplayer is cannon.Would the UNSC actually use these designs in the battlefield?

> I like the designs and all, but multiplayer is cannon.Would the UNSC actually use these designs in the battlefield?

1. Its canon not cannon. (Not trying to sound snobbish. Its just something that has been drilled into me.)

2. It depends on how they work. We don’t know that much about them yet.

> I like the designs and all, but multiplayer is cannon.Would the UNSC actually use these designs in the battlefield?

I think from a canon point of view, the UNSC might use them on the battlefield, because of the Forerunners and all that.

Glad I’m not the only one that got Evangelion vibes from those skins :smiley: