Skilled Player Looking For Team

Skilled, active player looking for a group of players to play arena’s with to push for rating. Current rating is around 1600 Onyx joining arena often alone. Living in the outskirts of Albany, NY but grew up in Central NY - be nice to be in a similar area but not a necessity. Any questions message me on here or xbox.

F1nancial

Wassup F1, I will agree with you on being skilled. Playing alone and still manage a win, I dont have that type of skill. My win % ain’t as good but if you’d like to play sometime, add me GT: SupaMillz. I’m not as bad as my win % I promise lol

Millz,

I’ll add you on live. Never hurts to give it some games, I may not be able to get on tonight. However this weekend I’ll add you and see if we can get some games lined up.

If you’re interested I’m looking for players to join my spartan company. I need more people for competitive and to help grind for that achilles armor/helmet. If you’re interested message me. The spartan company is Wolf Dragoons.

> 2533274847420906;4:
> If you’re interested I’m looking for players to join my spartan company. I need more people for competitive and to help grind for that achilles armor/helmet. If you’re interested message me. The spartan company is Wolf Dragoons.

You are welcome to join our company, we have 26 members.

Hmu up on xbox me and my team compete in weekly hcs cups. GT FONSECAIZBEAST

Add me vi Kirito iv, I usually rank in onyx but got into diamond and would really like to aim to getting onyx again. I don’t speak very often but I can get the job done, I’ll speak if necessary. I usually run solo and would like to play with players who know what they’re doing xD

L