Skill Rank Not Updating

I’ve recently reached skill Rank 14 on MCC, but on waypoint it still says I’m rank 2?

Are you looking at your profile rank cause that one never updates for some reason. The ones on your service record do, but I can’t access it at the moment.

> 2727626560040591;2:
> Are you looking at your profile rank cause that one never updates for some reason. The ones on your service record do, but I can’t access it at the moment.

Yeah, the one on my profile. I looked at my service record just now and I can’t access it either.

> 2533274999848258;3:
> > 2727626560040591;2:
> > Are you looking at your profile rank cause that one never updates for some reason. The ones on your service record do, but I can’t access it at the moment.
>
> Yeah, the one on my profile. I looked at my service record just now and I can’t access it either.

It’s been an issue over time that hasn’t been addressed, not to mention the MCC api is down, which is why it’s not workin on here.

Ok update, so I checked my ticket I submitted for this issue. They said they don’t support those problems in the support website because they only support in game problems. In the end, they sent me back here to these forums to get help, which makes no sense cuz nobody’s been noticing this problem.

> 2535436557871072;5:
> Ok update, so I checked my ticket I submitted for this issue. They said they don’t support those problems in the support website because they only support in game problems. In the end, they sent me back here to these forums to get help, which makes no sense cuz nobody’s been noticing this problem.

Darn. Looks like we’re gonna have to wait for the new app then. :confused:

> 2535436557871072;5:
> Ok update, so I checked my ticket I submitted for this issue. They said they don’t support those problems in the support website because they only support in game problems. In the end, they sent me back here to these forums to get help, which makes no sense cuz nobody’s been noticing this problem.

There’s numerous posts. I just don’t know if there’s an answer.

> 2533274831360258;7:
> > 2535436557871072;5:
> > Ok update, so I checked my ticket I submitted for this issue. They said they don’t support those problems in the support website because they only support in game problems. In the end, they sent me back here to these forums to get help, which makes no sense cuz nobody’s been noticing this problem.
>
> There’s numerous posts. I just don’t know if there’s an answer.

I’m pretty sure it’s fixed in the Halo Waypoint app and they’re not bothering over here on the website. The problem might have been solved on the upcoming app.

I got the same problem :confused: My highest skill is displayed as 22, while it is also being logged in the records as 41

22: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-gb/games/halo-the-master-chief-collection/xbox-one/service-records/players/ev%20deadline
41: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-gb/games/halo-the-master-chief-collection/xbox-one/skill-ranks

> 2535436557871072;5:

This is exactly what they say to everyone when you try to submit a ticket about the waypoint website or 360 app, they just close the ticket and send you here but no one responds on here with and actual solution either, just get people commenting that they have same issue

Update here:

The app is officially out and the problem still was not fixed. My total kill count is still 15,000 kills less on waypoint than what I have in multiplayer on MCC. This happened may 2020 where it did not track my kills for month or more.