Skill question

I’m not sure what happened but either all the bad players quit or every single person is suddenly a pro at this game. Every game I go into it’s like if I’m not playing at my absolute top level, trying my hardest I can’t even think of going positive anymore. I would expect this in a ranked playlist, and definitely enjoy the competition when that’s what I’m looking for but damn sometimes I want to relax and not break my controller every game.

So I guess my question is; is this working as intended, and when these ranked playlists do eventually come out, will there be social playlists that are actually social?

Basically it is the true skill working. What 343 didn’t take into account though is that not everybody is playing their hardest with 3 friends trying to win every game likes there’s no tomorrow. Sometimes I like to relax while playing. I can’t though without getting matched against people playing their little hearts out.

True skill at its finest working perfectly.

People shouldn’t complain about playing people of equal skill .

This is how it should have been all along…

Although you said playing people of higher skill.

> I’m not sure what happened but either all the bad players quit or every single person is suddenly a pro at this game. Every game I go into it’s like if I’m not playing at my absolute top level, trying my hardest I can’t even think of going positive anymore. I would expect this in a ranked playlist, and definitely enjoy the competition when that’s what I’m looking for but damn sometimes I want to relax and not break my controller every game.
>
> So I guess my question is; is this working as intended, and when these ranked playlists do eventually come out, will there be social playlists that are actually social?

The social playlists unfortunantly won’t be that social. It’ll go back to what happened in H3 where people create 1 month accounts, so the game considers them newbs, and they get to pub stomp the living daylights out of other players.

I personally love having a social/ranked system, but with everything, it has its downsides.

Yeah I mean I generally still do well, but to do so I have to try my -Yoink- off. It’s fun, and I don’t dislike the competition, but having the option to play a few relaxing games and not worry about it would be nice too.