Skill gap

Is there supposed to be no skill gap in this game, shouldnt i be matched up with only gold players? I always end up in lobby’s with onyx players and unranked players and even pro players, also when there are players of a higher rank they always end up on the same team and I get stuck with unranked players or people who have never played causing me to to lose points.

Update: they just put me on a team where it was me a gold, another gold and two people who had nothing on their service record and the other team had 3 golds and a semi pro.

`lucky, on the enemy team, 2 onyx, 1 semi-pro then one PRO SERIOUSLY!!! my team 2 gold, 1 onyx, no rank :confused: WTF

It seriously needs a fix

Matchmaking is just bad.

it has a hard time matching people up so it just throws groups of players into a game.

As a onyx I am only paired with unranked players.

Who else are they suppose to put you against u want to be able to get into a match right…they try to balance as best as they can but there may not be that many ppl online since this is a beta after all

> 2535429832531762;7:
> Who else are they suppose to put you against u want to be able to get into a match right…they try to balance as best as they can but there may not be that many ppl online since this is a beta after all

They should be matching me up with only gold players

> 2533274932209965;8:
> > 2535429832531762;7:
> > Who else are they suppose to put you against u want to be able to get into a match right…they try to balance as best as they can but there may not be that many ppl online since this is a beta after all
>
>
> They should be matching me up with only gold players

What if there are not that many good players on or there all in a match…who do you play

> 2533274932209965;8:
> > 2535429832531762;7:
> > Who else are they suppose to put you against u want to be able to get into a match right…they try to balance as best as they can but there may not be that many ppl online since this is a beta after all
>
>
> They should be matching me up with only gold players

This. But at the same time, it is a beta. We want to play, they want feedback. Beggars can’t be choosers.

I am often matched with players who are not on my level - be they below or above me - and it always results in a one-sided game (final scores of somewhere in the range of 50-10). I have played very few games with a full lobby of players at my skill level, and it’s annoying.

I don’t think there is any system that even matches players tbh. I think the skill rating is there for the lolz…

Besides your skill rating isn’t actually based on your own skill just the average of the whole team. So even if you’ve done better than your normal, beat all the players on the other team, you will still lose skill rating of your team loses. It seems to happen regularly. It doesn’t really help that if you play with a group of players regularly its going to skew the game your way usually.

Personally think they should just get rid of the skill rating. Or if they keep it just have it in playlists you cannot join with groups, alternatively you could have playlists to join as groups only with skill rating. Playing as a random against a group of friends just isn’t fun. 2/3 games I play are against such teams.

I imagine that once the full game comes out there will be non-party playlists available.