Skill gap does not seem higher

I know having thruster packs and those new armor abilities might make you think it will be harder but those things are not hard to master…and getting shots on your target is actually a lot easier especially with the a dmr having it hard to hit a target is were a big difference was on each player but to me it’s easier then the other games so far but i love this game so far in time i don’t know reason i kept playing older games because i felt like i still needed to get better on my 4 shots and i loved that feeling.

Yeah this game feels easier. A lot easier.

I think most of the people that want to play Halo 5 are just bad players so there aren’t many people to test yourself against.

I see onyx players and they are usually only in the 4-5k kda range.

Halo is a very simple game if they just added thruster make the crouch lower so they miss for sure when you do it that would be a big change already to halo but idk im just speaking for myself here it’s a great game but my hype for the game is going down because i already played it but it will get boring soon i can sense it i am having fun though.

If time to kill remains this quick and easy the skill gap will go unnoticed.

ya they game isn’t fun… and i can agree with pretty much everything said here. you die in 2 seconds, easy to hit, and can definitely see getting boring because there really isn’t much skill gap. its aim and shoot for and if you are playing a game for shooter multiplayer thats kind of a given… its not a bad game, just not a GREAT one (which 343 needs desperately). they should just start a new franchise and leave Classic Halo with its own legacy and start fresh with their baby titanfall destiny game.

> 2533274813583846;2:
> Yeah this game feels easier. A lot easier.

I still find Halo 3 a lot easier.

I disagree… skill gap is the highest it’s been since h1. The main reason being the lack of auto aim compared to previous halos. Anyone fussing about the TTK or strength of the automatics hasn’t mastered the precision weapons yet. Either that or they are playing against bad players

Even The pistol absolutely owns the AR. But you have to be able to get headshots. The lack of auto aim, makes people feel like precision weapons are disadvantaged, so they stick with the AR, and that gets most of their kills… and makes game feel easy, since they are playing against a bunch of beginners, who also won’t touch the precision weapons. But that won’t fly in the higher ranks.

I disagree there is a large skill gap present. A lot of people are still trying to play this like the older halos but if watch people who have begun to master the new movement mechanics then they will stomp all over everyone else. Believe me because I am one of the people doing it. Does anyone have any numbers on kill times yet? To me it seems they are similar to past halo games if you land all the shots. AR/SMG kill times are much faster than past halo games but they now feel like they are useful weapons but they still get owned at longer ranges by the other weapons.

> 2533274807752158;5:
> they should just start a new franchise and leave Classic Halo with its own legacy

343I doesn’t get a say in that. They have no choice but to follow the orders of Microsoft.

> 2676692992818466;7:
> I disagree… skill gap is the highest it’s been since launch. Anyone fussing about the TTK or strength of the automatics haven’t mastered the precision weapons yet. Either that or they are playing against bad players
>
> The pistol absolutely owns the AR. But you have to be able to get headshots. The lack of auto aim, makes people feel like precision weapons are disadvantaged, so they stick with the AR, and that gets most of their kills… and the game feels easy. But that won’t fly in the higher ranks.

This is spot on.

I see way to many people trying to bum rush with the AR like you could in past halo games. A skilled player is going to own you if try to do this in halo 5. I love the really low auto aim as it shows who really has aiming skills.

> 2676692992818466;7:
> I disagree… skill gap is the highest it’s been since h1. The main reason being the lack of auto aim compared to previous halos. Anyone fussing about the TTK or strength of the automatics hasn’t mastered the precision weapons yet. Either that or they are playing against bad players
>
> Even The pistol absolutely owns the AR. But you have to be able to get headshots. The lack of auto aim, makes people feel like precision weapons are disadvantaged, so they stick with the AR, and that gets most of their kills… and makes game feel easy, since they are playing against a bunch of beginners, who also won’t touch the precision weapons. But that won’t fly in the higher ranks.

The dmr is almost easy as vanilla Halo 4

> 2533274873409440;9:
> > 2533274807752158;5:
> > they should just start a new franchise and leave Classic Halo with its own legacy
>
>
> 343I doesn’t get a say in that. They have no choice but to follow the orders of Microsoft.

either way… i mean this game is Titanfall Pilot combat/ Destiny at faster pace…like why make another game so similar? i personally don’t want 5 games with the same style of play just that they look/feel a little different…am i the only one hat feels this way?

feels like a pretty great game to me. I DO agree though that the time to kill feels a little fast.

Human error is always the biggest factor in skill.

> 2676692992818466;7:
> I disagree… skill gap is the highest it’s been since h1. The main reason being the lack of auto aim compared to previous halos. Anyone fussing about the TTK or strength of the automatics hasn’t mastered the precision weapons yet. Either that or they are playing against bad players
>
> Even The pistol absolutely owns the AR. But you have to be able to get headshots. The lack of auto aim, makes people feel like precision weapons are disadvantaged, so they stick with the AR, and that gets most of their kills… and makes game feel easy, since they are playing against a bunch of beginners, who also won’t touch the precision weapons. But that won’t fly in the higher ranks.

This. All the way. The auto-aim is so much weaker in this game than it has ever been before (the pistol is a great example of this), so you have to actually be good at the game to do well now.