Skill based matchmaking is a lie

I’ve been playing swat and only get teamed with quitters (who should get a one day ban for that) or people who plain out don’t even play like they’re onyx. Put people where they belong and don’t put terrible players in onyx I can’t play a single fair map and please add better maps with forge update.

Thats because the system had a flaw, the update this week is making the placements stricter so this does not happen again, so when ranks reset, expect there to be less onyx and diamond players

Yes, your anecdotal experience trumps every word 343 has said on the topic and is unphased by a cursory glance of stats.

Also, they’ve admitted that SWAT’s ranking is messed up and placing way too many people in Onyx.

Yeah I’m aware of the changes coming but the fact is if they knew what the hell competitive matchmaking was it would be great deranking by 20 levels of onyx on both arena and swat because my team sucked is not logical

> 2533274974021787;4:
> Yeah I’m aware of the changes coming but the fact is if they knew what the hell competitive matchmaking was it would be great deranking by 20 levels of onyx on both arena and swat because my team sucked is not logical

Yes it is logical. It’s all about winning or losing. If you care about your rank, you will try and find 3 other people (which is not hard at all) to play with. If you don’t make that effort, but you make the effort to complain on the forum, then you are just crying wolf.