Ske7ch has made a response

Free to pay. Get your wallet ready

2 Likes

I did see that post. They still have some form of quality control, it would be insane if they just whipped something together tossed it out and it completely broke the game. If you look on steamdb.info they have nightly retail builds, as of writing it was updated 4 hours ago. So they are working on something but I don’t expect anything major before Dec 8th, most likely game xp, challenge changes and playlist expanding.

1 Like

Daily challenges would be nice but I don’t think it solves any problems. You would just get through the pass faster and have nothing to unlock half way through the season because infinites seasons are longer then the usual battlepass. The problem is they made the battlepass the sole form of progression and the game is just lacking playable and unlockable content. I also find it strange the first season is reach armor, feels like they made very few original armor designs.

Yeah I think people got way too mad over the wrong things, the customization and monetization are really bad but the lack of playable content and bad servers make this game kinda stale and frustrating. Friendly fire being off in social games is fine, you don’t play social to go hard and win you play it for challenges or to have fun. Player collision just needs to be tweaked, they shouldn’t be fully phase able, they should just have a reduced hit box so multiple people could fit through a door way.

1 Like

possibly have a X amount of In store credits earnable through chall he’s as well as gameplay. They need to.orocode a way to earn Credits outside of purchasing directly. The stuff feels better when you grind for it rather than buy it outright.

Right now I’m rocking the Ultimate challenge Armor Coating because I grinded the weeklys and.that one in one day.

But in the end I still have to pay real money for further customizations. Had I earned some. Credits after all those challenges I’d be pretty happy. Not to mention maybe give gamepass holders 2000 credits a month. Nothingajor but enough to get one or two customizations.

Also putting things in bundles rather than Ala Cart seems predatory like give me the option to buy it both ways, maybe the bundle is cheaper but if I only want like 2 things out the bundle I would t need to spend more.

1 Like

If only we had a system that encouraged play by rewarding performance and trying for the objective instead of existing in a match… I’m probably Reaching for this suggestion but I think something like that would be loved…

2 Likes

“There is much talk, and I have listened, through rock and metal and time. Now I shall talk, and you shall listen.”

2 Likes

You should be awarded for existing but rewarded more if you do well.

Everyone knows this is the “RDR2 Beta” situation where you just put “Beta” in the title so players arent technically allowed to complain.

2 Likes

I can see some gameplay/weapon tweaks coming here and there after the holidays but the overall system for progression, battle passes, and micro-transactions is most likely not going to get changed or reworked.

1 Like

Thats really interesting. I never thought to check the steam log for any kind of information. Great find!!

1 Like

Good old Ske7ch with the standard response.

Just say you launched early to hit the Anniversary, and expected everyone to get the FOMO and spend as much as possible before they see what’s available to unlock through campaign on the 8th.

I mean I imagine the guy is limited in what he is allowed to say. If they say something the PR teams doesnt like they are in hot water

I know, I was just being snarky. Plus I have been here since early bnet days. I know that’s pretty much all Ske7ch can give us, just throwing some friendly shade for having to do the dirty work.

Yeah I definitely agree, about all but the Friendly Fire thing. I don’t mind it being off for social, except that it makes grenades much stronger, which is not compensated for in the sandbox. Because there’s no risk of hurting your allies, you can just check grenades at any fighting you see. That’s why average life time in this game is so low; the AR’s range and power combined with the ability to just grenade spam anyone makes it really difficult to survive an encounter if you take almost any damage, cause even if you win there’s gonna be a bunch of grenades coming at you. I would like if you only had one grenade by default in social, or if explosives specifically still had friendly fire.

1 Like

Explosives doing half damage to friends could work, would make players think a little more about throwing them.

1 Like

I would enjoy that, personally. Maybe a best of both worlds. Plus they already have a team damage percentage option in custom games so the capability is already built in. @343 this is a good thought, consider it!

1 Like

thats actually a really good idea. If you dont mind, I made a thread to try and consolidate all of the feedback into one easy to follow thread. the name of the thread is

changes ideas and overall feedback for all

1 Like