Ske7ch has made a response

Its called they are human. Give them a chance to do better after the break and then judge them

2 Likes

End of December is still the Holidays. A lot of people are going to be spending time with family clear through the rest of the year, and expecting major changes by end of December would set expectations to work through those holidays.

Let’s just be patient for Q1 2022.

2 Likes

If it comes down to AFK players or players quitting early, I’d rather see that spot be filled by a higher tier BOT that actually contributes, instead of the low tier BOTs they toss in who just run back and forth into walls. The team that loses a player is already at a disadvantage, and replacing that slot with a BOT that does nothing keeps that team at a disadvantage. Even more so by not allowing an actual player to fill that slot who could benefit that team. I’ve played games so frustrating because nothing was being accomplished, and then when I checked the scoreboard my entire team was nothing but BOTs. At that point I felt hopeless, but not as frustrated.

1 Like

Have you heard the term burnout? In any industry that’s a big problem it leads to drop in quality and stupid mistakes and fixes to fix those mistakes before fixing other things

You treat the devs at 343 as machines they aren’t their human and a human has limits and need breaks in short they have fixes coming but to make sure their at their best a break is needed to avoid burnout

3 Likes

Its not like they had 7 years :rofl:

1 Like

Not expecting the big changes by the end of December like fixing colors and armor, I expect the xp, challenges and maybe the playlist changes by the end of December.

1 Like

I’m sure they didn’t have a full 7 years, I think this game was scrapped and reset multiple times. I think even two head devs left during development.

7 years of development and several delays yet you are still doing cartwheels for 343 lmao

7 Likes

If they had listened to feedback for the last 5 years this wouldn’t be a problem. Nobody wants anyone to crunch or “work to death” but Insider playtesters saw these systems in advance and told them they were awful. They also had feedback to work with from the REQ Packs in Halo 5 and the Blitz Cards in Halo Wars 2. They’ve also seen monetization schemes tried throughout the industry.

In true 343 fashion they just picked the worst way to do it regardless.

2 Likes

actually we were talking about this in another thread earlier. Since the game is still classified as in beta. they are not required to go through the quality control process. This would apply if the game had come out in full release. Im personally hoping that at least some of these changes can be made before December 8th so that we dont have to wait.

1 Like

Sad thing is the game is going to be monitized either way. I would take the req system over this. I could actually earn the armor and not pay for it and it didn’t take 20 years to earn the first free helmet.

I’m glad he responded but it sure seems like we are looking at a long wait before any significant changes can be made. Hopefully they at least make some smaller changes in the meantime like lower store pricing, better weekly challenges, faster Battlepass progression, and more playlists, while also giving us a timeline on when we can expect a larger overhaul for progression and monetization, including making store credits earnable in game, a career progression system, and more.

1 Like

You’re giving me Halo 4 vibes with that lol.

Lasky: You say that like devs and humanity are two different things. Devs aren’t machines, they’re just people.

2 Likes

With my fingers crossed loosely, since Season 2 is now part of Season 1, hence the extension, that we technically bought Season 1’s pass, we should get all of Season 2’s content which would be the rest of Reach’s armor. The Noble Team armor kits should be changed to have the correct paint and stripes that are missing. Carter is also missing his softcase utility.

1 Like

I would say if they fix the customization and progression, fix the radar, turn on friendly fire and player collisions, fix the vehicle movement/physics issues, fix the server tick rate so people stop getting killed around corners, and add the full set of game modes and playlists, this game will be perfection.

I’ll be happy if they fix the customization and progressions systems, but there’s still other serious problems that I think need attention quickly after launch.

1 Like

Translation: Monetisation model will not change, we will make balance changes at some point.

i say as long as they work on fixing customization and do something with the microtransaction situation then i’m good and it doesn’t have to be immediately just ASAP

1 Like

I was thinking maybe more daily challenges, like obviously the usual daily 50 finish a game one and than like 5 other daily challenges. And you get perhaps 4 sets of those and than they reset again the next day

1 Like

The Halo Infinite delay was made with players in mind

ttps://www.ign.com/articles/halo-director-joseph-staten-halo-infinite-extra-year-development-bungie-more-ign-unfiltered-62

paying players or all players?

1 Like