Size Is Everything achievement won't unlock..

On the day crimson map pack was released I bought it with 800ms points & began playing war games unlocking achievements along the way. Then I found out I had to recover my gamer tag because Microsoft hadn’t recognized i’d unlocked the achievements & so kept saying I had 49/57 when I actually had 53/57. Due to this I am no longer able to get the Size Is Everything achievement to unlock no matter how many times I kill 20 people with a detached turret. Could anyone give me any ideas on how to fix this or has it happened to anyone else?

Your help would be much appreciated because this is really annoying me!

> On the day crimson map pack was released I bought it with 800ms points & began playing war games unlocking achievements along the way. Then I found out I had to recover my gamer tag because Microsoft hadn’t recognized i’d unlocked the achievements & so kept saying I had 49/57 when I actually had 53/57. Due to this I am no longer able to get the Size Is Everything achievement to unlock no matter how many times I kill 20 people with a detached turret. Could anyone give me any ideas on how to fix this or has it happened to anyone else?
>
> Your help would be much appreciated because this is really annoying me!

Same thing happened to me. Now I can’t get the Bigfoot and Size is everything achievement. I have well around 50 mantis’ stomp kills and well over 100 detached turret kills. Hell, I even almost have the turret mastered due to this.

It’s ridiculous! You’d think that when they released dlc the achievements would already be ready to be unlocked! I really can’t see a way to re-unlock these two achievements unless 343 could reset our counter to 0 again. I really hope there’s an easier way to get this sorted though!!

> It’s ridiculous! You’d think that when they released dlc the achievements would already be ready to be unlocked! I really can’t see a way to re-unlock these two achievements unless 343 could reset our counter to 0 again. I really hope there’s an easier way to get this sorted though!!

Yeah I thought the same thing. If something with new achievements in coming out, you’d think it would be updated on the website right when the dlc comes out. People called me a -Yoink- for getting the achievements. Not my fault they weren’t updated. My friend had this glitch for Dragon Age. He had to wait for the developers to make a patch. So we will just have to wait unfortunately.

I got all the achievements no problem. I think some of them are glitched because when I was going for special delivery I got it by killing a guy in a lift, but when I killed a person with a melee in the air it didn’t unlock.

I got special delivery by punching someone once and then they killed themselves and me with a rocket. But for us two, we are unable to actually get these achievements for 20 kills.

The same happened for me, someone landed on top of me from a man cannon & when we killed each other with melee the clay pigeon & special delivery popped, I think this must have been one of the worst releases for bugs & issues! At least for the next dlc release we’ll know to check that they’ve been posted on xbox.com first. It’s gonna be so annoying waiting for a fix though!

I Have the Exactly problem with this achievements

more than 100 kills with deteached turret in Crimson Maps… and nothing

> I Have the Exactly problem with this achievements
>
> more than 100 kills with deteached turret in Crimson Maps… and nothing

Welcome to the Halo Waypoint Forums.

Do not bump old threads the next time. It is better to create a new thread.

Ermm… Why?

He have the same problem :s i dont see the problem O_o

Two Title Updates and three DLC packs have been released in the past 8 months, so it’s very possible that it’s not the same issue.

Yyyyyyyyyyyup, same issue, still… I’m searching for a solution.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post spam.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

is 343i doing anything or just focusing on the new master-chief collection? bcuz it seems that they’d rather spend more making something else than spend less fixing current problems

Information regarding this and other achievements is here in this thread:

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst236154_Halo-4-Achievement-Issues.aspx

But the short version is, they’re still investigating.