SIV Knife

Where do the SIV’s carry their knifes? Also, since we’ll most likely be assassinating things in campaign, where is chiefs knife?

Thoughts??

probably in the invisible purse master chief carries. Just lik the one in halo CE

Lol I read the title as “siv” knife. I was wondering what a siv knife was.

That a good question, it just seems like they pulleys knife out of their -Yoink-.

Could be like Fred’s knives in The Package where they’re contained within the armor.

I hope where the knife goes on the spartan is apart of customization.

Master Chief is just so bad -Yoink- he uses his finger.

But I dunno, probably somewhere from his armour?

> Master Chief is just so bad -Yoink!- he uses his finger.
>
> But I dunno, probably somewhere from his armour?

This is true, lol. Just ask the Kig-Yar whose brain matter was on his hand… oh wait…

I like the First Strike approach. DUCT TAPE EVERYTHING TO YOURSELF!!!

I really hope the visible knife and sheath make it into H4. It just looks weird when stuff appears out of nowhere.

I’d really like to see both weapons holstered on a Spartan who is on a Warthog gun (or equivalent). It’s just strange that their secondary weapon vanishes from sight.

The knife is held in a tactical case all SIV’s are outfitted with. The case is a small tube with magnetic grips to hold the item securely without jostling it around. The tube is also fitted with a spring-loaded base that allows the held item to quickly be ejected without hassle. The case is surrounded by stainless bullet proof steel for a slick and proficient design. The case can hold items including grenades, knifes, and other necessities for the battlefield. The case is personalized with the Spartan’s ID#, Name, and Rank inscribed into the side of the case. The case is securely held up each spartan’s -Yoink- for quick access.

> The knife is held in a tactical case all SIV’s are outfitted with. The case is a small tube with magnetic grips to hold the item securely without jostling it around. The tube is also fitted with a spring-loaded base that allows the held item to quickly be ejected without hassle. The case is surrounded by stainless bullet proof steel for a slick and proficient design. The case can hold items including grenades, knifes, and other necessities for the battlefield. The case is personalized with the Spartan’s ID#, Name, and Rank inscribed into the side of the case. The case is securely held up each spartan’s -Yoink!- for quick access.

Any picks of the case?

> > The knife is held in a tactical case all SIV’s are outfitted with. The case is a small tube with magnetic grips to hold the item securely without jostling it around. The tube is also fitted with a spring-loaded base that allows the held item to quickly be ejected without hassle. The case is surrounded by stainless bullet proof steel for a slick and proficient design. The case can hold items including grenades, knifes, and other necessities for the battlefield. The case is personalized with the Spartan’s ID#, Name, and Rank inscribed into the side of the case. The case is securely held up each spartan’s -Yoink!- for quick access.
>
> Any picks of the case?

Cases are pre-set and aren’t customization.However excessive crouching can cause the case to fall out

They should do what Republic Commando did, knives built into the armor’s gauntlet that stab when punching things.

I don’t know, I guess the knives are actually sheathed inside the gauntlets, and when they need to assassinate someone they just flick it out, like the dual Energy Daggers Elites used in Reach.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

> > > The knife is held in a tactical case all SIV’s are outfitted with. The case is a small tube with magnetic grips to hold the item securely without jostling it around. The tube is also fitted with a spring-loaded base that allows the held item to quickly be ejected without hassle. The case is surrounded by stainless bullet proof steel for a slick and proficient design. The case can hold items including grenades, knifes, and other necessities for the battlefield. The case is personalized with the Spartan’s ID#, Name, and Rank inscribed into the side of the case. The case is securely held up each spartan’s -Yoink!- for quick access.
> >
> > Any picks of the case?
>
> Cases are pre-set and aren’t customization.However excessive crouching can cause the case to fall out

Where you getting this from? Link pleas?

Did anyone read the whole thing?

“The case is securely held up each spartans YOINK”

Gee, what could that be?

> Did anyone read the whole thing?
>
> “The case is securely held up each spartans YOINK”
>
> Gee, what could that be?

Yah, tht whole post was a well thought-up joke, I don’t get why everyone’s taking it so seriously. But I’m thinking they haven’t quite figured out where to put the knives yet, or it is an almost hidden case.

> I hope where the knife goes on the spartan is apart of customization.

But it ruins the outer appearance of the armor. You have these cool sleek plates of armor and then just kinda tacked on is a black combat knife. It messes with the aesthetics.

-edit- wait you said you wish you could change where it goes.
Ah alright, yes this would be better. I’d probably put mine on my leg.

> Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Hidden blades :smiley:
Anyone play Star Wars:Republic Commando? Their blades were ejected forward from on top of their gauntlets, instead of below their wrists.

I think it would be cool if Emile’s kukri is a special unlockable armor feature.