Situation Simulation, What Would You Do?

Ok, this is going to be a bit weird for the forums but I’m going to describe a situation and then you’ll respond with what you would have done in my shoes

<Simulation Start>

DOoodoodDODOODOdoODoODoDOodODoDODODOdooODODoODoODoD

Ok, you’re Kinsano, and you just hit the 7 minute mark. You are attacking an enemy’s base(blue) with about 6 marines and 7 hell bringers along with your hero(Upgrade once). The enemies army hasn’t really shown up for a defense. You can see him training units but they’re get slaughtered as soon as they are made. You tell your friend to stay by your base as they might be massing an army there for a base-trade. That’s when it happens. Blue’s army rolls out with like 7-10 snipers and marines. I try to finish the base off before I’m killed but its to late. I get it down to red but all my units are killed. I tell my friend to reinforce his army with AI units and get turrets. But as soon as my army falls green’s army comes around the corner by our base and starts to attack my friends base. Green is banished but he’s got a ton of rangers with grunts and ghost. Before we know it blue has an army again and now both of our bases are under attack. What would you have done instead?

DoOoodODODododooOdododODooodoOoododoODODODOodoODodoodOD

<Simulation Stopped>

We lost, obviously, the TL:DR of that is while I was attacking a base my army got crushed and we got rekt by the enemy’s friend that massed a ball of AI. What would you have done in my situation?

> 2535431243595189;1:
> Ok, this is going to be a bit weird for the forums but I’m going to describe a situation and then you’ll respond with what you would have done in my shoes
>
> <Simulation Start>
>
> DOoodoodDODOODOdoODoODoDOodODoDODODOdooODODoODoODoD
>
> Ok, you’re Kinsano, and you just hit the 7 minute mark. You are attacking an enemy’s base(blue) with about 6 marines and 7 hell bringers along with your hero(Upgrade once). The enemies army hasn’t really shown up for a defense. You can see him training units but they’re get slaughtered as soon as they are made. You tell your friend to stay by your base as they might be massing an army there for a base-trade. That’s when it happens. Blue’s army rolls out with like 7-10 snipers and marines. I try to finish the base off before I’m killed but its to late. I get it down to red but all my units are killed. I tell my friend to reinforce his army with AI units and get turrets. But as soon as my army falls green’s army comes around the corner by our base and starts to attack my friends base. Green is banished but he’s got a ton of rangers with grunts and ghost. Before we know it blue has an army again and now both of our bases are under attack. What would you have done instead?
>
> DoOoodODODododooOdododODooodoOoododoODODODOodoODodoodOD
>
> <Simulation Stopped>
>
> We lost, obviously, the TL:DR of that is while I was attacking a base my army got crushed and we got rekt by the enemy’s friend that massed a ball of AI. What would you have done in my situation?

You had too few units and too few upgrades, by the 7 minute mark you should probably have around full pop combat tech as UNSC with a few flamers mixed in, but really your initial flamer harras should start at about 4 mins. Kinsano’s hero is a massive waste vs unsc as snipers slaughter her. You should have hellbringer dropped onto the snipers and then killed them with the infantry ball. Your friend should be patrolling the map and consindering splitting his army to also push, say he has sui grunts, splitting half and half to both kill defending snipers and opposing rush units would be effective, or if he has rush units just push as well but much sooner than 7 minutes before that number of snipers is realistic. You should be hitting tech 2 units before or around this point also (kinsano hero will not help with this and I honestly don’t think she’s worth it) so building warthogs, marauders, getting combat tech, spamming your own rangers, engineers and nightingales is all crucial.

Basically you lost it before the simulation started, letting them get mass sniper and ranger numbers whilst crippling yourself to a shoddy, low pop T1 army

1. scout, idk why you wouldn’t know if/where an entire player’s army exists/is.
  2. should have been able to kill all of that as it came out of the base since it’s really easy to spawnkill -Yoink- with flamers/hero
  3. build stuff faster, you should have full pop way before minute 7 if you aren’t losing a lot of it