''Single reward vector'' was a blatant lie. A rant about kits and store bundles

A while back when devs were talking about the game they kept telling us how nothing you earn will be purchasable, and how stuff in the store won’t be earnable because everything comes from a ‘‘single consistent vector’’.

Well, that was a blatant lie.
Getting an armour kit for a Halo: Reach character and then having to buy the individual armour pieces is not single vector, and don’t give me any of that ‘‘armour kit =/ armour pieces’’ crap.
It’s the same armour, it should have been unlocked with the kit.
End of story.

I don’t know who made the decision to make Armour kits and its Armour pieces come from separate sources, and frankly, I don’t care.
I just want 343 to keep their promise and just give us the armour pieces for the kits we unlock.

End of rant.

2 Likes

I think if you unlock an armor kit, you should get the individual pieces unlocked as well.

I definitely like the idea of armor kits though, being able to quickly switch from Jun to Emile without spending 5 minutes selecting the individual pieces is a useful QoL addition.

3 Likes

I’m not a fan of the kits.

I would like to use the eSports coating with a different helmet.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t mind the kits, it’s the fact that you have to buy the pieces that I really don’t like, and not because I don’t want to pay, but because I feel like I already own them

1 Like

I never knew about the kits having parts in the store. That is bizarre.

Definitely something I would not buy, knowing I had partially acquired it through the BP.

Jeez, I’m glad I didn’t waste any money for armor kits. I thought it included the pieces. :grimacing: That’s really, really misleading.

You… don’t buy those kits though, they’re in the battle pass

1 Like

Oh, didn’t know that, thanks! Still, you pay for the battle pass… so you’ve effectively paid for the armor kit, as well. And yet the pieces don’t unlock?? That’s illogical to me.