Since when

since when do you get banned for quitting a single Match??? I quit one game that started out a man down and I tried to stick it out but when everyone in the team is negative 15 it’s hard. And then I play another game and finish it. We won and I have the game states to prove it but now I am banned what in the flying -Yoink-, -Yoink- you 343

It is weird to get banned for 1 DNF. Please move this conversation to the ban thread pinned to the top of the support section.

Unfortunate, i looked and you have that one dnf in 4 pages. They’ll send to to the ban thread in support section but that isn’t doing anything really.

How long was the ban?

> 2533274943906562;1:
> .since when do you get banned for quitting a single Match??? I quit one game that started out a man down and I tried to stick it out but when everyone in the team is negative 15 it’s hard. And then I play another game and finish it. We won and I have the game states to prove it but now I am banned what in the flying -Yoink-, -Yoink- you 343

This is the ban thread. Ban related stuff goes here

> 2533274860062662;3:
> Unfortunate, i looked and you have that one dnf in 4 pages. They’ll send to to the ban thread in support section but that isn’t doing anything really.
>
> How long was the ban?

40 mins it’s ridiculous

> 2533274880633045;4:
> > 2533274943906562;1:
> > .since when do you get banned for quitting a single Match??? I quit one game that started out a man down and I tried to stick it out but when everyone in the team is negative 15 it’s hard. And then I play another game and finish it. We won and I have the game states to prove it but now I am banned what in the flying -Yoink-, -Yoink- you 343
>
>
> This is the ban thread. Ban related stuff goes here

Cool?

Yes, cool. Use the ban thread please.