Since when was the Brute Plasma Rifle in Reach?

The Brute Plasma Rifle was not in Reach, but the regular one was though. So I need to ask 343, what the hell? Where is the regular plasma rifle and the Falcon? You could at least get the lore right!

I’m still left wondering where the Phaeton was in Reach.

> 2535455962201517;1:
> The Brute Plasma Rifle was not in Reach, but the regular one was though. So I need to ask 343, what the hell? Where is the regular plasma rifle and the Falcon? You could at least get the lore right!

I believe the reasoning behind the non reach items is a simple fact of: they wanted to add a higher chance of getting a phaeton and the brute rifle could fit into halo 5 with the regular one outclassed by the stormrifle… also adding this in with one update would be easier. We will get a unsc aircraft eventually. they have most likely seen players would love to have it… and by have it, I mean throw all their money into reqs till its theirs.

> 2533274850493408;2:
> I’m still left wondering where the Phaeton was in Reach.

> 2533274821287220;3:
> > 2535455962201517;1:
> > The Brute Plasma Rifle was not in Reach, but the regular one was though. So I need to ask 343, what the hell? Where is the regular plasma rifle and the Falcon? You could at least get the lore right!
>
>
> I believe the reasoning behind the non reach items is a simple fact of: they wanted to add a higher chance of getting a phaeton and the brute rifle could fit into halo 5 with the regular one outclassed by the stormrifle… also adding this in with one update would be easier. We will get a unsc aircraft eventually. they have most likely seen players would love to have it… and by have it, I mean throw all their money into reqs till its theirs.

aside from wonderwing which GT is funnier,

idk but the things actually related to reach are the armors and the turret, and emblems and a few skins…
for people who dont give a rats -Yoink- about customization this is a very dissapointing update

Since when was reach in Halo 5?

It’s a reach themed update, not a port of the game.

I didn’t even know the plasma pistol wasn’t in Halo 5 XD

I’m going to divert this conversation over to the Halo 5 forums as we already have plenty of active threads talking about this stuff right now :slight_smile: