Since when does a Banshee Scout 1 Shot a Scorpion?

I literally just popped out of the fortress on stormbreak when BAM, no more tank.

Had barely even gotten out the door. I was under the impression they made scorpions out of metal not cardboard…

Has anyone else had this happen? Have they nerfed a standard tank? or OP’ed the Banshee? Or is it just dumb luck (typical)

What game mode? Warzone firefight it pvp warzone? I’d say it’s luck more than likely cuz I’ve never been one shot by a banshe or any vehicle for that matter. Well unless I’m on a ghost or mongoose. Point is tanks aren’t one shot possible from any vehicle.

Standard Warzone match… I’ll have to figure out how to load a clip of it.
It was so unbelievable I literally sat with my mouth open for 5 - 10 secs…

Was the tank still intact when you died?

I have had a munition hit the cockpit dead on, and kill me, leaving my tank for the taking on the battlefield :frowning:

Ok so I finally got a clip made of the shot. It’s a banshee scout, which lazily turns and with 1 hit kills a brand new Scorpion.

What a waste of a level 6 REQ…

AI do more damage, I lost a halo 2 beam rifle because i died within .3 seconds from a banshee with the primary attack (not the banshee bombs)

> 2533274821428609;5:
> Ok so I finally got a clip made of the shot. It’s a banshee scout, which lazily turns and with 1 hit kills a brand new Scorpion.
>
> What a waste of a level 6 REQ…
>
> FunkyStorm's Xbox Halo 5: Guardians clip 19273778. Find your Xbox clips on GamerDVR.com

Lazy link

> 2533274821428609;5:
> Ok so I finally got a clip made of the shot. It’s a banshee scout, which lazily turns and with 1 hit kills a brand new Scorpion.
>
> What a waste of a level 6 REQ…
>
> FunkyStorm's Xbox Halo 5: Guardians clip 19273778. Find your Xbox clips on GamerDVR.com

LinkBanshees don’t normally one shot destroy tanks. Haven’t seen the clip yet. I saw it, does your HUD site banshee destroyed you its not in the clip.

> 2533274879407634;7:
> > 2533274821428609;5:
> > Ok so I finally got a clip made of the shot. It’s a banshee scout, which lazily turns and with 1 hit kills a brand new Scorpion.
> >
> > What a waste of a level 6 REQ…
> >
> > FunkyStorm's Xbox Halo 5: Guardians clip 19273778. Find your Xbox clips on GamerDVR.com
>
>
> Lazy link

Because the AI in Warzone does more damage in Warzone than it does on legendary.

That’s a tough break OP. After playing this last weekend I’ve been wondering if some of the WZFF AI traits are being carried over into regular WZ.

well maybe you were shot in the back otherwise you could have survived another shot. Wheelman armor mod on ?

Damn…that sucks. Hopefully RNGesus will refund you with a better scorpion in the future.

Thanks, Ruthless, forgot to do that :slight_smile:

Yeah, the HUD verified that it was the Banshee, no other fire from anyone, we’d capped all bases and I was just bringing in a tank. Tough luck indeed…

No wheelman boost but I did have armor boost on, and it’s just a straight scorpion

That’s rough man, I know the AI are strong but wow.

Going to bump this because I find it infuriating. It’s happened to me before and I think 343 needs to take a closer look. We are spending our hard earned REQs so at least let’s have a fair fight!