Since we all want Halo 3 again...

…Why don’t we just go and play Halo 3?

To those of you saying “There isn’t enough people playing Halo 3!”, I can EASILY find matches in Halo 3. 20,000+ people is actually a lot compared to other games in this age of COD. You people must have serious connection issues.

Because Halo4 is a higher number.

cuz teh Mastur Ch33f lookz soooo co00l in Haelo 4!!!

Last time I tried, that game lagged so bad. Reach was so much more stable. I remember how impressed I was with that when Reach came out.

We don’t, a lot of us want a ranking system for ranked playlists, that have balanced fair match ups where it is incredibly difficult to reach the highest rank, yeah.

Because the Halo 3 servers are not being monitored therefore they are slow and prone to connection losses

Because the graphics are cringe-worthy

Because Reach has more people

Because my disk broke! >=(

A flame suit won’t save you, but maybe Mk.7 will.

20,000 population is not enough for meh :frowning:

If you want reach again then just go play it. Reach was a spinoff like ODST, The rest of the series should reflect the original trilogy not a stupid sninoff.

> Because Halo4 is a higher number.

I can still find matches in less than a minute in mosr playlists, what’s the problem?

> We don’t, a lot of us want a ranking system for ranked playlists, that have balanced fair match ups where it is incredibly difficult to reach the highest rank, yeah.

True, But most of these people want Halo 4 stripped down to its core. So in other words, people don’t want change. Which I really don’t understand. They’re begging for games that came out half a decade ago.

> We don’t, a lot of us want a ranking system for ranked playlists, that have balanced fair match ups where it is incredibly difficult to reach the highest rank, yeah.

Mostly this, I don’t want halo 3 again I played it for the better part of three and a half years. I would like something a bit different.

> If you want reach again then just go play it. Reach was a spinoff like ODST, The rest of the series should reflect the original trilogy not a stupid sninoff.

You are just a delight, a ray of sunshine. Keep yelling everyones listening.

> If you want reach again then just go play it. Reach was a spinoff like ODST, The rest of the series should reflect the original trilogy not a stupid sninoff.

Good IDEA! HALO COMBAT EVOLVED (key words are combat and evolved) Combat evolves, that’s what HALO does. And in a HALO 3 trailer you see the MC sprinting…oh no, he can’t sprint, just walk at normal pace!

Reach was never meant to exist. Bungie were happy just to let the only reference to Reach (in the halo franchise) be book Fall of Reach. Unfortunately Microsoft wanted them to produce more games and that’s how ODST and Reach were made.

Both games had great potential, both could have felt like part of the original trilogy; both annoyed fans across the world.

None of us want any other game again.

We want Halo 4.

Except the ones who want Halo 3 again.

Because they’re scared of getting destroyed, and rightly so, like half of the population consists of 50s. They feel safe playing Reach because everyone else is terrible.

I still play it though, way more than Reach.

> > If you want reach again then just go play it. Reach was a spinoff like ODST, The rest of the series should reflect the original trilogy not a stupid sninoff.
>
> Good IDEA! HALO COMBAT EVOLVED (key words are combat and evolved) Combat evolves, that’s what HALO does. And in a HALO 3 trailer you see the MC sprinting…oh no, he can’t sprint, just walk at normal pace!

I don’t care a whole ton a about sprint, so I don’t know why your getting butthurt over a halo 3 trailer or w.e. Even though I think no sprint would be better. Plus this is HALO, not a simulator.

If halo keeps “evolving” does that mean future halo’s should be played like spin-offs, should halo 5 be an RTS? Should Halo 6 be a 5 foot tall soldier with no shields and a silenced smg. Halo 2/3 was better than reach and most people agree with that.

Halo 2/3 was better and most people would agree. New stuff isn’t always better and future games shouldn’t be based off of spin-offs, the should be based off of their previous game(s.)

> > > If you want reach again then just go play it. Reach was a spinoff like ODST, The rest of the series should reflect the original trilogy not a stupid sninoff.
> >
> > Good IDEA! HALO COMBAT EVOLVED (key words are combat and evolved) Combat evolves, that’s what HALO does. And in a HALO 3 trailer you see the MC sprinting…oh no, he can’t sprint, just walk at normal pace!
>
> I don’t care a whole ton a about sprint, so I don’t know why your getting butthurt over a halo 3 trailer or w.e. Even though I think no sprint would be better. Plus this is HALO, not a simulator.
>
>
> If halo keeps “evolving” does that mean future halo’s should be played like spin-offs, should halo 5 be an RTS? Should Halo 6 be a 5 foot tall soldier with no shields and a silenced smg. Halo 2/3 was better than reach and most people agree with that.
>
> Halo 2/3 was better and most people would agree. New stuff isn’t always better and future games shouldn’t be based off of spin-offs, the should be based off of their previous game(s.)

the series as I see it

1. Halo 2
    Joint 2&3) Halo 3 and Reach
  2. Halo CE
  3. ODST

The series does have to evolve but I will be extremely annoyed if H4 has no classic playlists (no loadouts)

> > If you want reach again then just go play it. Reach was a spinoff like ODST, The rest of the series should reflect the original trilogy not a stupid sninoff.
>
> None of us want any other game again.
>
> We want Halo 4.
>
> Except the ones who want Halo 3 again.

I want halo 4 too, I am counting down until 11/6. But Halo 4 has to be based off somwhere in the halo spectrum.( similar to political spectrums) Reach------------------Halo 2/3.

I don’t want any other game again too but I want a game that is fun and works like how halo 2/3 worked and not reach.