Since Mark V Alpha sucks..

Make a official Mark V and have it look like this cause this is horrible. My opinion, and artwork and renders aren’t mine of course.

And please give us the option to keep the undersuit black or dark gray please

You know that the Mark V Alpha is actually the closest armor we have to OG 2001 Mark V, right? I’d say it’s pretty damn authentic.

> 2533274950478805;3:
> You know that the Mark V Alpha is actually the closest armor we have to OG 2001 Mark V, right? I’d say it’s pretty damn authentic.

Except that render looks absolutely nothing like it looks like in the game. In the game the shoulders are way different and look ridiculous, and the helmet is barely recognisable as Mark V.

If you are going to post bullock’s like that, at least do some research.

Either way this fan version would look way better. For a future iteration of the OG

> 2533274950478805;3:
> You know that the Mark V Alpha is actually the closest armor we have to OG 2001 Mark V, right? I’d say it’s pretty damn authentic.

HAH! Good one!

Wait, you are joking right? Just wanted to make sure.

> 2533274950478805;3:

It only takes to look at the cover art of the original game to know that it doesn’t look right

The Halo 3 and Halo 4 versions are the correct looking ones.

I’m okay with the body, it could be better though. The helmet on the other hand is just ugly, I like the reach, 3, and 4 mark v the a lot more, even the original is way better.

I think the Mark V Alpha looked like those action figures from Joyride back from the days, so I think there is a bit of classic vibe to it. But if it had those pouches on the front. I’d say it’d be about perfect, or least, close to the original look.

I just think 343 needs to say “just kidding” and give everyone this one as a my bad

> 2533274950478805;3:

It absolutely isn’t, have you seen the H1 Mark V armor? This Mark V alpha looks completely different, it’s way off dude.

Though I would love the original Mark V, I kinda like the Alpha. Plain and simple looking

Agreed 100%. 343 should really just not mess around with designs that are fan favorites so i hope we get a real classic Mk V and a real classic ODST helmet too. Just give us the old helmets and armor as they were, they don’t need any redesign. We have enough new ugly armor as it is.

I would have liked a Mk V that looked like the one in the CE: anniversary campaign, same figure but more detailed and intricate. The mk V alpha looks cartoonish i’d say.

The Mark 5 helmet needs a damn rework. Seriously. I don’t know how they can screw up like this. This is unprofessional.

> 2533274950478805;3:

What? Yeah it’s the “closest”, because it is supposed to be based on it but it just looks horrible. I still have nightmares of this. Obviously, you can tell it’s a Mark V by looking at it, but everything is absolutely disgusting. I don’t find the right words to describe it. As a Halo fan since CE, I feel like I need to take a shower everytime I see it.

Oh, and 343i dare to sell their 25$ Arena REQ bundle like this:
“Additionally players will receive the Mark V Alpha armor set, inspired by the Master Chief’s armor in Halo: Combat Evolved.”

Heresy.

> 2533274953693601;4:
> > 2533274950478805;3:
> > You know that the Mark V Alpha is actually the closest armor we have to OG 2001 Mark V, right? I’d say it’s pretty damn authentic.
>
>
> Except that render looks absolutely nothing like it looks like in the game. In the game the shoulders are way different and look ridiculous, and the helmet is barely recognisable as Mark V.
>
> If you are going to post bullock’s like that, at least do some research.

Agreed, compared to 343s other amours in the game ahem seeker, Mark V alpha looks ok. But compared to ANY of the ‘OG’ armours, it’s not that good of an armour design, let alone worth paying for…

Just wear the mark 4 helmet with 5 alpha body and it’s alot better.

Mark v aplha’s helmet looks like chief got hit with a shovel. (Not enough times)

I was actually gona write a post about this. I’m glad I’m not the only one who is not fine with the way the Mark V looks :confused: I’m gona just stick with Mark IV which actually has more of a resembles to the Mark V than the Mark V itself.

> 2533274884665671;8:
> I’m okay with the body, it could be better though. The helmet on the other hand is just ugly, I like the reach, 3, and 4 mark v the a lot more, even the original is way better.

Reach’s Mark V variant is probably my favorite Mark V design in all of Halo