Since it's SO important to clip playlist...

Since 343i thinks it’s so close to Halo 4’s release that they need to clip playlist and such, why not raise the daily cap to 1,000,000cR?

I’ve been using ONI base revert to try and hit Inheritor before Halo 4, I’ll make it of course, it’s just annoying being limited to 200,000cR a day. It’s like slug work at these high ranks.

Before you go on about how lame ONI base reverts are, I went almost 1 year without ANY Xbox Live or internet connection at all. So I just want to hit it and get the rest of the achievements before Halo 4, so I can be DONE with Halo Reach.

Monthly updates are on a hiatus for now while they work on Halo 4. I don’t see a credit cap increase happening any time soon.

Besides, you’re a Nova. There are still 81 days until the release of Halo 4. 81 * 200,000 = 16.2 million. You need a total of nine million credits to rank up from Nova to Inheritor. You’ll make it in time! :slight_smile:

> Monthly updates are on a hiatus for now while they work on Halo 4. I don’t see a credit cap increase happening any time soon.
>
> Besides, you’re a Nova. There are still 81 days until the release of Halo 4. 81 * 200,000 = 16.2 million. You need a total of nine million credits to rank up from Nova to Inheritor. You’ll make it in time! :slight_smile:

Yeah, I know I’ll make it, it’ll take about 40 days of hitting the cap, I’m just tired of the cap being so -Yoink!- low.

I mean, doesn’t actually have to be 1,000,000cR. But something more than it taking 5 days to hit 1,000,000cR, Maybe like 500,000cR or something.

Thanks though!

> > Monthly updates are on a hiatus for now while they work on Halo 4. I don’t see a credit cap increase happening any time soon.
> >
> > Besides, you’re a Nova. There are still 81 days until the release of Halo 4. 81 * 200,000 = 16.2 million. You need a total of nine million credits to rank up from Nova to Inheritor. You’ll make it in time! :slight_smile:
>
> Yeah, I know I’ll make it, it’ll take about 40 days of hitting the cap, I’m just tired of the cap being so -Yoink!- low.
>
> I mean, doesn’t actually have to be 1,000,000cR. But something more than it taking 5 days to hit 1,000,000cR, Maybe like 500,000cR or something.
>
> Thanks though!

At least it’s not 120,000 like it used to be. I would hit the cap in a few hours at some times!

Right!?

Wasn’t it 60,000cR when Reach FIRST came out?

> Right!?
>
> Wasn’t it 60,000cR when Reach FIRST came out?

Yep! I now get 60,000cR in like… 10 games…