Since Bungie isn't incharge...

Since Bungie doesn’t own halo i’m guessing waypoint is the main halo place to go; yet how can you put up forge maps or screenshots; can 343 do what ever they want with the matchmaking playlist; can you rate stuff?

A lot of questions have yet to be answered but Bungie does’t let go of MM until the 2nd of August.

They’ll probably work on the site as time goes on. I know they are working on the next version of the forums right now.

Something should be announced soon. I was actually just wondering about what happens to my Bungie Pro subscription. I’m hoping 343 is going to help out Pro Subscribers.

Right now we’re only in the beta of the Waypoint forums, I’m sure we can do all of that and more once we get the final cut. But I wouldn’t expect to see it before HaloFest.

> Something should be announced soon. I was actually just wondering about what happens to my Bungie Pro subscription. I’m hoping 343 is going to help out Pro Subscribers.

I was hopeing they make a fileshare where you dont need a subscription, or at least can downlaod the video directly to your computer even if it isnt viewable online