Since 343 is in charge

of reach MP does that mean that we get new daily/weekly challenges because i am very tired of the same ones since reach has come out. it gets boring doing the same thing over and over and over and over and over again. for example kill 180 enemies in any game mode in reach… im tired of that. give me something fun something new and fun to look forward to everyday/week.

Exactly all the challenges have been boring and most of the time are centered in firefight. 343 you should center challenges more around matchmaking and jazz up the challenges a bit. Heck take suggestions here on the forums that would be pretty cool.

I definitely agree. The challenges are old and boring now.

Here’s a suggestion: Get 5 Wheelman Sprees in Multiplayer Matchmaking.

Get 40 kills in a living dead game in mutiplayer.
I love infection :3

get 10 kills with the plasma pistol
Yah i think this thread needs to become a thread where you post ideas for new challenges lol

> get 10 kills with the plasma pistol
> Yah i think this thread needs to become a thread where you post ideas for new challenges lol

agreed!
Get 10 headshots in living dead.
Get every flag in a capture the flag game.
(monthly challenge lol) Beat the campaign on legendary with every skull on.
Get 20 head shots in Team sniper.
Score every goal in griftball.

yah idk why they dont do this. Or why bungie didnt. Im sure its cuz they didnt want to waste what little time they had left on that. Im pretty sure tho that 343 will do something bout this

I would love to take on more LASO Weeklys.

It’d be silly if they didn’t.

I suspect the challenges are so generic so that they can be completed by the widest number of players possible. Limiting the challenges to say 10 Head Shots in Living Dead, or Capture the Flag in any CTF game would exclude those people who don’t like those particular play list. Although, I could see things like “Get a splatter spree in Firefight Match Making”.

Over 9000! 20000 cR

Get 9001 kills this week in any game mode.

> I suspect the challenges are so generic so that they can be completed by the widest number of players possible. Limiting the challenges to say 10 Head Shots in Living Dead, or Capture the Flag in any CTF game would exclude those people who don’t like those particular play list. Although, I could see things like “Get a splatter spree in Firefight Match Making”.

But thats being boring. Hell I don’t even look at the challenges now. Im surprised when I get one lol, cause I never look at them. Challeges are way to boring for me. Also theres way to many firefight challenges already. I wouldnt be surprised if the one you listed hasnt already been done lol. I just want something new.

> Over 9000! 20000 cR
>
>
> Get 9001 kills this week in any game mode.

I loled at this.

It may be boring to you, but if they were to make the challenges more specific then it becomes boring and/or frustrating to others. It’s all about balancing the variety vs accessibility, remember that there are a lot more players than those vocal on these forums.

> > I suspect the challenges are so generic so that they can be completed by the widest number of players possible. Limiting the challenges to say 10 Head Shots in Living Dead, or Capture the Flag in any CTF game would exclude those people who don’t like those particular play list. Although, I could see things like “Get a splatter spree in Firefight Match Making”.
>
> But thats being boring. Hell I don’t even look at the challenges now. Im surprised when I get one lol, cause I never look at them. Challeges are way to boring for me.

> It may be boring to you, but if they were to make the challenges more specific then it becomes boring and/or frustrating to others. It’s all about balancing the variety vs accessibility, remember that there are a lot more players than those vocal on these forums.
>
>
> > > I suspect the challenges are so generic so that they can be completed by the widest number of players possible. Limiting the challenges to say 10 Head Shots in Living Dead, or Capture the Flag in any CTF game would exclude those people who don’t like those particular play list. Although, I could see things like “Get a splatter spree in Firefight Match Making”.
> >
> > But thats being boring. Hell I don’t even look at the challenges now. Im surprised when I get one lol, cause I never look at them. Challeges are way to boring for me.

Whats the point of having a challenge, if it isnt a challange any more. What does it become when its just there and forgotten?

> > Over 9000! 20000 cR
> >
> >
> > Get 9001 kills this week in any game mode.
>
> I loled at this.

x2

Hey, some of the challenges are still a challenge to me. Even if it is just because of my time constraints on when I’m available to actually play. Heck this week was the first time I saw a weekly challenge that had be play through 100+ waves of firefight. Then again, maybe that’s just because I haven’t been playing that much lately.

> Whats the point of having a challenge, if it isnt a challange any more. What does it become when its just there and forgotten?

Challanges are computer generated so they really can’t change them.

> Challanges are computer generated so they really can’t change them.

Yes they can. The challenges are randomly generated, but there is a database that every challenge is stored it. Modify that database and new challenges can be added.