Simple stuff that could use changes.

I really enjoy halo 5 and have probably already spent hours customizing my Spartan. I’ve had one problem that has been getting on my nerves. Colors! I know this is not a big deal but is something that needs to be addessed. The colors do not make sense. I mostly use the color orange with my Spartans and was pissed to see that there was no orange. I decided go substitute with purple which I found out looked more pink than anything. Green looks more teal , the yellows are pale and aren’t as bright. I just wish we could have the colors from halo 4. What does the community think of this? Do u guys think this will be changed? Even in the hall 5 beta the colors were good.s

> 2533274992873554;1:
> I really enjoy halo 5 and have probably already spent hours customizing my Spartan. I’ve had one problem that has been getting on my nerves. Colors! I know this is not a big deal but is something that needs to be addessed. The colors do not make sense. I mostly use the color orange with my Spartans and was pissed to see that there was no orange. I decided go substitute with purple which I found out looked more pink than anything. Green looks more teal , the yellows are pale and aren’t as bright. I just wish we could have the colors from halo 4. What does the community think of this? Do u guys think this will be changed? Even in the hall 5 beta the colors were good.s

idk, but mine is actually fine the way it is haha