Simple Issues

I have thought about my grips of the flight. I narrowed the ones that really bothered my down to three.

1. the commando recoil for controllers is high.
  2. the AI voices sound like they are from toddler cartoons, like paw patrol, not their vocabulary but their tone.
  3. where are assasinations?
    Everything else I was fine with.

Additionally if the grapple hook needs skill to use make sure its on maps where users can fall to their deaths and get rid or invisible barriers.

> 2781911019823810;1:
> 3. where are assasinations?

Assassinations have been confirmed to not be in the game at launch but will be added in later updates.

> 2781911019823810;1:
> I have thought about my grips of the flight. I narrowed the ones that really bothered my down to three.
> 1. the commando recoil for controllers is high.
> 2. the AI voices sound like they are from toddler cartoons, like paw patrol, not their vocabulary but their tone.
> 3. where are assasinations?
> Everything else I was fine with.
>
> Additionally if the grapple hook needs skill to use make sure its on maps where users can fall to their deaths and get rid or invisible barriers.

Since the Commando is not a rifle the recoil for me makes sense. The AI was fine for me however I assume more will exist not like that. They stated assassinations will come back after launch in a more meaningful way.

If they remove invisible walls they need to put death timers on those areas.

High recoil for Commando adds a skill / balancing factor in how quickly you can get kills at range. I personally like it. If the recoil gets reduced, it starts blending and feeling a bit too close to the BR which should be better at range than the Commando.

I’m a bit on the fence with AI voices. I think its an interesting concept but it ends up adding way too much chatter to the game, preventing the actual sound design of the game to breathe. Having Jeff Steitzer as the announcer, Spartan Chatter, and AI speaking of your performance drowns out some of the stuff that I actually want to hear, such as footsteps, grenade bounces, or gunfire in the distance.

I actually prefer Halo 5’s approach, where the Customizable voice options allows you to choose between Jeff Steitzer or a Custom Voiceover (that you can unlock), rather than trying to cram both voices into a match.

> 2533274809226598;2:
> > 2781911019823810;1:
> > 3. where are assasinations?
>
> Assassinations have been confirmed to not be in the game at launch but will be added in later updates.

Never been a fan of assassinations. Much prefer to back-smack and keep it moving. Feel like it slows down gameplay, fine on my end if they never added it.

> 2614366390846899;5:
> > 2533274809226598;2:
> > > 2781911019823810;1:
> > > 3. where are assasinations?
> >
> > Assassinations have been confirmed to not be in the game at launch but will be added in later updates.
>
> Never been a fan of assassinations. Much prefer to back-smack and keep it moving. Feel like it slows down gameplay, fine on my end if they never added it.

That’s right, I’ve always kept assassinations disabled, I’ve never been a fan of that, and I find it more comfortable to play like that.