Simple Gameplay Request

I’m gonna keep this one pretty short, but can we get a first person option while in the passenger seat of a human air vehicle? For example in Halo Reach the campaign falcon/ modded falcon had a first person passenger seat in the back. Could we have the option to shoot while in the seat. Another example is the hornet with the third person passenger seats, which I would prefer to be first person. Of course for all this to happen we would need a multiple seat air vehicle so can we have the falcon back please?

> 2533274918432335;1:
> I’m gonna keep this one pretty short, but can we get a first person option while in the passenger seat of a human air vehicle? For example in Halo Reach the campaign falcon/ modded falcon had a first person passenger seat in the back. Could we have the option to shoot while in the seat. Another example is the hornet with the third person passenger seats, which I would prefer to be first person. Of course for all this to happen we would need a multiple seat air vehicle so can we have the falcon back please?

Are you talking about the non-combat seats like the ones Jorge, Carter, and Six were in at the end of Spire? I don’t know if allowing those seats to fire would really be beneficial at any point. In Matchmaking, most people bail from the turret position, nevermind a non-combat seat. You really wouldn’t be able to do anything with a basic weapon like an AR, a BR, a DMR, etc and using a Rocket Launcher is just asking to blow yourself (and the Falcon) up. I’m pretty sure that’s why it was never done, but I could be wrong.

I just want first person passengers period. Being in first person while riding shotgun in CE was absolutely amazing.