Silver req packs update

I already finished with the silver req packs but with the new update they added more uncommon to rare reqs and i have a few points saved so can i already purchase a silver pack and receive the new stuff or i have to wait X amount of time?

They said 2pm PST (5pm EST) which is in like ten minutes so let us know…

It’s 1:55 PM pacific time right now. Five more minutes.

Ok thanks, and yes i opened a silver req pack and receive the almighty pizza skin and the grunt emblem so we are ready to go!

i just got my oblivion and blood of suban. it might vary for everyone but i noticed it worked when i saw the halo 2 br in customization. i could see the carbine variants in customization but until i saw the halo 2 br it just gave me back 3000 req points.
Also omg Blood of Suban is beautiful. was kinda disappointing that it was a carbine variant and not a needle rifle from reach but after using it the pink highlights on the weapon as well as detonation definitely make up for it. sound is different but okay still wish they had done a mixture of carbine and needler sounds but still nice they didnt make it a basic carbine sound.

> 2533274853667541;5:
> i just got my oblivion and blood of suban. it might vary for everyone but i noticed it worked when i saw the halo 2 br in customization. i could see the carbine variants in customization but until i saw the halo 2 br it just gave me back 3000 req points.
> Also omg Blood of Suban is beautiful. was kinda disappointing that it was a carbine variant and not a needle rifle from reach but after using it the pink highlights on the weapon as well as detonation definitely make up for it. sound is different but okay still wish they had done a mixture of carbine and needler sounds but still nice they didnt make it a basic carbine sound.

Yes the new variants of the carbine look good, i already open another silver pack and received the atlas helmet and the jackal emblem…