Silver req pack grind

Are you still finishing yours or are already done with it. I’m almost finished with mine, I just have 14 more armor to go then I will be done.

Done and done. Keep at it, you’ll get there.

I’m up to Gold packs now. Playing Warzone matches seems to be the fastest way to get Req points, especially Warzone Firefight. That’s what I’d recommend if you want to get the Req packs as quickly as possible.

Finished both silver and gold pack grinds. I hated the silver pack grind, so much garbage to unlock. The gold pack grind was a lot less tedious

ive done all the packs…only thing left now is the drops for commendations…gotta get in grind mode

I’ve not played Halo 5 in a while. But, I do remember the silver grind all too well. It’s long, hard and at down right frustrating. But you’ll get there! Keep at it

Already done, was easy, gold is quite difficult, more now with the new REQs

Nah, still grinding, if you can call it that. I started with gold for the first 15 packs and I immediately switched to Silver because I can get twice the stuff for the same price.

I did not look at it as a grind. Play for fun, you will get everything soon enough. Finished collecting everything a long time ago.

I’m already done with my silver and gold grind. It took me a year and 6 months to fully finish my grind.

Anyway, the good stuff will come along once you finish your silvers.

I have fully grinded sliver pack I am grinding gold pack now

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

nice

I’m still doing mine

Is it worthwhile doing Bronze? I was told that Bronze is worth it if you’re missing commons.

Only problem is you get 2 guaranteed unlocked for 5000 points with silver, but meanwhile I can spend over 6000 on bronze packs and not unlock anything.

> 2535417761739301;14:
> Is it worthwhile doing Bronze? I was told that Bronze is worth it if you’re missing commons.
>
> Only problem is you get 2 guaranteed unlocked for 5000 points with silver, but meanwhile I can spend over 6000 on bronze packs and not unlock anything.

I “tried” the bronze packs and barley got any permanent common unlocks, so I decided to switch to silver packs because u can still get common unlocks from them too, the hard part for me was saving req points I made it up to 50,000 points and today I’m trying to get 50,000 points again or maybe higher.

Finished about a year ago lol I’m also close to done with Gold packs.

> 2535443922995727;1:
> I’m almost finished with mine

Keep it up!

Already done with mine, just need to finish golds still.

Finished all the packs a while ago. I do miss the grind sometimes.

> 2535417761739301;14:
> Is it worthwhile doing Bronze? I was told that Bronze is worth it if you’re missing commons.
>
> Only problem is you get 2 guaranteed unlocked for 5000 points with silver, but meanwhile I can spend over 6000 on bronze packs and not unlock anything.

I don’t think it’s worth getting bronze packs, unless you actually want Mongoose certifications for some reason