Silver Packs To Gold???

hi guys i was wondering if some of you remember at what rank u were done opening silver packs for moving on to gold packs? my friend is right now at rank 82 and still have common and uncommon and rare not alot tho … hes been opening silver packs since rank 10 -15 thank you

He should have opened only bronze until common were gone. Hes waisted alot of req doing common-rare with only silver.

i just get gold :I

It’s not rank related. He should move up when he starts to get rp rebates when he opens silver packs.

I finished out silvers at level 80. I didn’t buy many bronze packs. Didn’t like that risk of no guaranteed permanent unlocks.

im 84 and getting legendarys so move to golds

I have been sticking with the silvers myself. Has anyone had luck with the bronze approach?

I’m almost level 100 and doing bronze-silver-gold style I am half way done with ultra rare armor, will get mythics soon.

> 2533274891841289;8:
> I’m almost level 100 and doing bronze-silver-gold style I am half way done with ultra rare armor, will get mythics soon.

but do you remember at what time u were done opening silver??

> 2533274875982754;4:
> It’s not rank related. He should move up when he starts to get rp rebates when he opens silver packs.

hmm ok i see but still it should be related a little bit with the tank because, its the same amount of time playing

Not rank related. Was done with silver at around 75 (req boost baby)

I have been sticking with Gold, since I was on 15 now i’m on 61!!!Gold is better. I usually can get 1-2 a day since I play a lot!!

I probably went to Gold too early but I did Bronze through level 20 and Silver through around 45 and now I have been doing golds. Weapon and vehicle unlocks are pretty good but maybe I should have stayed Silver to unlock more armor.

I was done with Silvers at around rank 70 I think… Then again I never bought Bronzes until rank 40 or 50, so I wasted a lot of time and RP up until that point. It would be smart to buy Bronzes until you get all Commons so you only get Uncommons-Rares in Silvers, then continue getting Silvers until you have everything except Ultra Rares and Legendaries, then finish those off with Golds.

Friend showed me this yesterday. It has more then you will ever need.

Too lazy to do a hyperlink and too low of a rank on Halo Waypoint to do a link so…