SILVER PACKS COMPLETE! INFORMATIVE POST

For those of you wondering how long it takes to finish silver packs and what to expect. I pretty much sold all weapons and xp boosts from req packs, but I kept all of the arena/warzone req point boosts. I played mainly warzone assault games, because they usually net the most req points per minute (average 200+ points). Whenever I had arena req point boosts, I played swat (average 150+ per minute). I am almost rank 69, and I played a total of 210 arena games (47.6% win rate 1 day 3 hours playtime) and 582 warzone games (48.6% win rate 3 days 14 hours playtime). My last pack contained the legendary oni gauss turret. Purchasing an additional silver pack unlocked a rare emblem and 1500 req points. A couple people in another forum asked what percentages their req collection would be at upon completion. My collection: Customization 54%, Loadout 71%, Power Weapons 59%. Hope this information helps!

Cheers OP :smiley: nice to know what percentages they are and how close I am

…You can’t get a legendary cert unlock from a silver pack. Not sure how you got an ONI-gauss turret from one. I also completed silvers recently.

What is the name of the emblem you get when you’re done with Silver packs? I’m getting fairly close

> 2604313713106098;3:
> …You can’t get a legendary cert unlock from a silver pack. Not sure how you got an ONI-gauss turret from one. I also completed silvers recently.

I also go a legendary oni turret from my last silver pack.

> 2533274815679899;5:
> > 2604313713106098;3:
> > …You can’t get a legendary cert unlock from a silver pack. Not sure how you got an ONI-gauss turret from one. I also completed silvers recently.
>
>
> I also go a legendary oni turret from my last silver pack.

Either a bunch of people are lying, or the system has become broken then. Yesterday I opened my final silver pack that gave me one blue emblem and 1500 req points. I never got a legendary certification from one…something odd is going on.

What I did to figure out how many silvers I need was count the number of legendary and ultra rares, then looked up how many reqs I have next to how many there are currently.

Total number of reqs available, subtract legendary and ultra rare, then subtract currently owned. To see how many I still need. so far for me 62 more silver packs before gold.

some figures I came up with, so assuming you have nothing you would get from a gold back there are 619 perm reqs if you subtract what you currently own that’s how many you still have to get.

> 2604313713106098;6:
> > 2533274815679899;5:
> > > 2604313713106098;3:
> > > …You can’t get a legendary cert unlock from a silver pack. Not sure how you got an ONI-gauss turret from one. I also completed silvers recently.
> >
> >
> > I also go a legendary oni turret from my last silver pack.
>
>
> Either a bunch of people are lying, or the system has become broken then. Yesterday I opened my final silver pack that gave me one blue emblem and 1500 req points. I never got a legendary certification from one…something odd is going on.

I got the Oni Gauss turret on my 3rd to last silver pack. Agreed its glitched as I still haven’t gotten the regular Gauss turret yet.

I completed my silvers today too! I was so excited when my last pack had a RP card and a legendary card.

So I just bought another silver pack and I also have gotten the Oni-gauss turret, I’m really confused lol

Thanks. This post was really helpful!

Im so close I’ve played hundreds of warzone assault games, and I am excited to move on to gold