Silver Pack Help Please

Hey Everyone,
Just unlocked a silver pack and got two lots of 1500 req points, indicating that I have all rare and below items. Except, not at all, I still have several rare items to unlock such as the DMR and SMG that both came with MoR. I had already finished silver but had to go back for the recent updates items. Does anyone know what’s going on? Are these items unlocked some other way? I just tried to buy another silver pack and sure enough two more lots of 1500 req points.

Edit: I will be very annoyed if I end up getting these items from gold packs.

Those two items can only be attained in gold packs for some odd reason. Many people have encountered this bug.

Ah crud, thanks for clarifying mate

Yeah I could only get them from golds aswell

Solid gold my friend.

> 2533274974081836;2:
> Those two items can only be attained in gold packs for some odd reason. Many people have encountered this bug.

This is not entirely true. I had the same issue where I couldn’t get the extended clip DMR from a silver pack. However, I did finally get it in a silver pack after the memories of reach update came out. Now I can’t get the latest iteration of the DMR with the threat marker. I suppose i’ll either have to get it randomly through a gold pack or wait until the next update.