Silver grind completed!

Just feel I had to post this. It feel so good!

GOLD now!

You guys on gold… do you sell all your req or use them?

congrats and I sell all but 10 of all of my REQs. And I, myself am almost on gold

> 2629780496702522;1:
> Just feel I had to post this. It feel so good!
>
> GOLD now!
>
> You guys on gold… do you sell all your req or use them?

Congrats, now the REAL grind starts. Good luck, you’ll be doing that for a LONG TIME.

> 2533274808404934;3:
> > 2629780496702522;1:
> > Just feel I had to post this. It feel so good!
> >
> > GOLD now!
> >
> > You guys on gold… do you sell all your req or use them?
>
>
> Congrats, now the REAL grind starts. Good luck, you’ll be doing that for a LONG TIME.

I guess it will feel more rewarding! Finally getting ultra rare, legendary and mytic!

I thought you meant Arena ranking haha. Silver up to Gold…

> 2629780496702522;1:
> Just feel I had to post this. It feel so good!
>
> GOLD now!
>
> You guys on gold… do you sell all your req or use them?

I keep most of them because there is a lot of useful items in Gold Packs.

yaaay join the gold bandwagon. (I have everything already) Hope you saved the req boosts/jackpots. LOL

> 2629780496702522;4:
> > 2533274808404934;3:
> > > 2629780496702522;1:
> > > Just feel I had to post this. It feel so good!
> > >
> > > GOLD now!
> > >
> > > You guys on gold… do you sell all your req or use them?
> >
> >
> > Congrats, now the REAL grind starts. Good luck, you’ll be doing that for a LONG TIME.
>
>
> I guess it will feel more rewarding! Finally getting ultra rare, legendary and mytic!

It is! I don’t sell any of my REQ except human vehicle (I keep tundra and ONI only). Once I’ll get a bigger collection of Rare and higher rarity I will start selling the lower tier. For now I keep almost everything. Btw, I’m on gold as well :slight_smile:

Congrats! Prepare for the real deal

I’m just playing for the Mark IV armor, oh wait, I’ll probably never get it without buying gold packs with cash or grinding Warzone assault until im SR 120. Damn RNG.

REQs wouldnt be as bad if they had

1. No emblems (Just add Req pack emblems to starting default pool.)

2. No Weapon Certifications (Congrats, your RNG is modified slightly.)

3. Armors and Helmets unlocked in one card.

4. Weapon Attachments unlocked as one card for use in an attachment menu rather than 50 different premade cards.

I’m pretty much done with silver the updates just keep on adding stuff that I have to get.

good job man!

completely F2P?

i use them most of the time, ill sell the ones i have completed commendations on so i am forced to use weapons i need to work on

its a good system so far for me

> 2533275010968401;11:
> good job man!
>
> completely F2P?
>
> i use them most of the time, ill sell the ones i have completed commendations on so i am forced to use weapons i need to work on
>
> its a good system so far for me

That’s what I do as well.

Silver awards 2 unlocks
Gold awards 2 unlocks,
so when you say you’re done with SIlver and moving up to gold, does that mean anything, besides just more Warzone Reqs? or I am missing some information?

Nice! I’m almost there

Nice! Been working on the golds for two weeks now.

> 2533274843292446;13:
> Silver awards 2 unlocks
> Gold awards 2 unlocks,
> so when you say you’re done with SIlver and moving up to gold, does that mean anything, besides just more Warzone Reqs? or I am missing some information?

Silver rewards common to rare cards, whereas gold rewards from uncommon to legendary. If you’re done with silver before opening gold packs, you’re guaranteed to get at cards varying from Ultra Rare to Legendary. That means that you won’t risk wasting 10000 REQ points to get uncommon crap that you could have purchased for 5000 RP.

> 2533274938827434;16:
> > 2533274843292446;13:
> > Silver awards 2 unlocks
> > Gold awards 2 unlocks,
> > so when you say you’re done with SIlver and moving up to gold, does that mean anything, besides just more Warzone Reqs? or I am missing some information?
>
>
> Silver rewards common to rare cards, whereas gold rewards from uncommon to legendary. If you’re done with silver before opening gold packs, you’re guaranteed to get at cards varying from Ultra Rare to Legendary. That means that you won’t risk wasting 10000 REQ points to get uncommon crap that you could have purchased for 5000 RP.

Ohh thanks, I had no idea, I just assumed I’ve been very unlucky with my unlocks

i was on gold for a while but i’m back to silver with the new update

it’s nice getting legendary stuff every time i open a gold pack

Noice, I’m nowhere near completing the silver pack grind.

Congrats I still have like 20 more packs lol