Silent United - Community Clan (Xbox One)

Hello Halo Waypoint Forums, I am going to keep this quick and straightforward. Below this will be general information on the Silent United clan, I am not going to add any of my personal opinions, that is not how I work. You will simply read the clan facts and say “Yay” or “Nay”. Now if you have any clan-related questions for me I will be more than happy to answer to the best of my ability. Best way to contact me is at my clan email, silentunited.xcoordinator@outlook.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Silent United clan is all about promoting competitive gameplay as well as assistive gameplay whether it is in a form of leveling up, getting achievements, etc. We are always developing sections of the clan when possible in games for the Xbox One, Xbox 360, and even on the PC. Our goal is to give the gaming world an opportunity to join in and collaborate with other like-minded gamers in our loyal community.

All administrators are held to a higher standard as Silent United believes in professionalism from those who offer administrative services.

Team playing is huge in Silent United and you will be noticed more through clean cooperation with a team compared to flawlessly soloing something in a game.

No member in Silent United is required to attend “mandatory” events. In fact there is no such thing as “mandatory” events for our non-administrative members. Play what you want, when you want, how you want. Do not do anything alone, remember Silent United is a growing community clan!

Why Silent United?

• Full featured community website.- Chat room that any official member may use.- Branches across the Xbox 360, Xbox One, and PC.- Availability to our social media on Facebook.- Ranks and commendations for all members.- Regular events.
    What games are Silent United active in?

• Next generation games.- Popular shooters and RPGs.- Any game that gets established by our Delta Sectors, there are no limits.
    All Silent United requires is for its members to be kind, active, and have fun. Explore and find areas that are unique for you and we are always open for new suggestions. Fill out an application form at this link: Enjin: Website does not exist and become a part of our growing community.

For additional clan information you may contact silentunited.advisor@hotmail.com

Clan Website: silentunited.enjin.com
Facebook Page: facebook.com/silentunited

“Gaming through unity.”

Hey Nightmare. Is Silent United interested in having a 4v4 scrimmage on Halo: MCC? If so please contact “paradlse” (that’s an “L” between the “d” and the “s”) on Xbox.

HoW Gaming challenges SU to a 4v4 Halo MCC clan match. Message Necrocyde for details of you accept.

I sincerely apologize on behalf of Silent United for this misunderstanding. I was not personally detailed enough with the clan introduction. Silent United has Game Leaders that develop divisions (game clans) for us. This recruitment is specifically for Halo 5: Guardians only. That being said we have no official clan Halo team established currently. This is our first attempt at making an establishment, again, for Halo 5: Guardians only. We are aware it is a bit “ahead of time” but that is what waiting lists are for and the best developments are the ones that are planned. I once again apologize specifically to PARADLSE and Necrocyde and your clans. Silent United cannot currently accept this playful challenge.

Kind Regards,
NIGHTMARE96
Silent United
Xbox Social Coordinator
silentunited.xcoordinator@outlook.com

If Silent United interested in opening clan relations with the Epsilon Fleet or perhaps doing a clan battle with the Epsilon Fleet check out our website at www.epsilonfleet.com and register as an ambassador!