Silent Cartographer Easter Egg

Did you notice that during The Silent Cartographer, when you pause the game, the Elite holding the Energy Sword in the image above the objective has the arm gauntlet of The Arbiter? I’m currently playing it now and just recently noticed :stuck_out_tongue:

Never noticed that before, but it does look very similar.

Never noticed it either. Now im curious.

> Never noticed it either. Now im curious.

Mite have a look tonight

could you post a picture? A comparison shot would be appreciated as well.

Hes talking about this pic guys Link. and iv’e known about it for some time, but it is most probably an arbiter.

I saw it last night. Pretty cool, if you ask me. And im not too crazy into finding these Easter Eggs.

if you have read the book the flood that is in fact the arbiter who was there to stop the chief but failed. he apparently hid with a grunt deacon to survive but was charged with the destruction of the halo construct

There wasn’t an arbiter on the first halo ring. Thel’ Vadamee was the ship master trying to stop the Humans from using Halo. He failed and then later in Halo 2 received the rank of arbiter. Not saying that isn’t arbiter armor in the pic, but affirming that there was no arbiter on Halo during the events of Halo CE(A).

> Hes talking about this pic guys Link. and iv’e known about it for some time, but it is most probably an arbiter.

It’s the Arbiter

There was a topic about this 4 month after the release I believe.
It’s the reason I know.