Silencers on weapons

Does anyone else not use any weapons with silencers because of the way they sound? I like my weapon to sound bad -Yoink-, not like a nerf gun.

No I use them because they’re helpful.

I love the way silenced weapons sound, no idea what you are talking about.

I like the silencer sound and dislike some of the unsuppressed weapons noises.

I also love the way they sound. I’ve gotten to where I use them a lot. With advanced sensors it’s a must. I’ve been standing right next to people firing at a different person and them not turn and see me because I’m totally off radar. Put an active camo on that and you’re in flat out predator mode. lol

I like them but I usually forget about them. I kinda forget how they work though. I remember reading that if you have the motion tracker perk along with silencers then you don’t appear on radars but that doesn’t make much sense as you don’t appear on the radar from firing your weapon, it goes off of movement. Anyone care to enlighten me?

i use silenced weapons with the advanced sensors mod, you never show up on radar unless you sprint. its a very good strat.

hi brother ender ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

> 2533274803952478;6:
> I like them but I usually forget about them. I kinda forget how they work though. I remember reading that if you have the motion tracker perk along with silencers then you don’t appear on radars but that doesn’t make much sense as you don’t appear on the radar from firing your weapon, it goes off of movement. Anyone care to enlighten me?

When you shoot, you don’t appear on the enemy radar.

> 2535413364534857;3:
> I love the way silenced weapons sound, no idea what you are talking about.

Same here, the sound relaxes.

Supressed DMR sounds awesome.