Silencers in Warzone

So I looooove the idea of bringing back the silenced SMG, along with silencers for other guns! However, the lack of vibration is way to off-putting for me to actually use them. Anyone else having this issue?

i think it’d be fine to lower the vibration for silenced guns, but straight up turning it off is too much.

I got confused when this happened. My bigger issue was not realizing that a vibration meant I was getting hit, since I was just used to the vibration being there more often than not…

I find it ironic that the silencer is supposed to diminish your presence on radar when not even a firing scorpion registers on the radar.

Agree firing one is weird. Feels/sounds like the Greg Hastings paintball game on the 360

> 2805367267888498;3:
> I find it ironic that the silencer is supposed to diminish your presence on radar when not even a firing scorpion registers on the radar.
>
> Agree firing one is weird. Feels/sounds like the Greg Hastings paintball game on the 360

That game was awful! lol,

As for the vibration OP i actually turn mine off it helps alot.

> 2533274802329111;1:
> So I looooove the idea of bringing back the silenced SMG, along with silencers for other guns! However, the lack of vibration is way to off-putting for me to actually use them. Anyone else having this issue?
>
> i think it’d be fine to lower the vibration for silenced guns, but straight up turning it off is too much.

Some form of vibration feedback would be nice, its the only reason I don’t use the silenced weapons

I’ve turned my vibration off long time ago… pertty shure i throwed off the rumble pack for N64 the second it vibrated lol

Yes! I thought this thread was going to be about something else, glad to see I’m not the only one with this problem. Feedback is important to me when playing a game.

I unlocked my first silenced weapon, just tested and tought
Im shooting or spitting?

I have my vibrations turned off completely. It helps a lot if you wan’t to get better. I’d also love to have a silenced pistol that would be wicked.

> 2533274820441404;9:
> I have my vibrations turned off completely. It helps a lot if you wan’t to get better. I’d also love to have a silenced pistol that would be wicked.

It does indeed it helps with recoil i find.