"Silence" among the stars: "just dust and echoes"

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Earlier within the week I randomly made an off-color statement about certain players I had played against, which read something like, “I dont know why you shot me in the head, afterwards; I just spent the last three games ‘working’ your -Yoinks!-.”

Admittedly, not my ‘finest moment’, but under the MSRP rating of ‘Mature’ (given the illusive/parabolic nature of, “things otherwise said by an adualt, online community”), I figured I wouldn’t have ran into anyone otherwise related to 343 employees, who’ve otherwise somehow found it necessary to ban me after EVERY.SINGLE.GAME; whether I quit ONCE or have somehow insulted the wicked, censorship banhammer that otherwise prances around things like homophobia, misogyny, racism, etc.

What sort of pro-white, hypocritical, -Yoink- are you running? “Either it’s all ‘okay’, or none of it’s ‘okay’.”

FURTHERMORE, if I knew how to add images to this, already-semi-ignorant, post you’d get image after image of people I’ve played with (random human beings) with otherwise misogynistic, racist, anti-Semitic sayings, based on your own algorithms of what’s deemed as “acceptable”.

Please explain your “freedom of speech,” and how it somehow occurs to effect me more, in a negative manner, than others that are clearly advocating hate-speech propaganda to strictly be “trolls”?; the ones that, “JUST SOMEHOW…‘SLIP THROUGH THE CRACKS’,” and otherwise are left unscathed?

You get banned after one quit for 10 minutes and the length increases for subsequent quits. It’s the same for everyone.

> 2533274824050480;2:
> You get banned after one quit for 10 minutes and the length increases for subsequent quits. It’s the same for everyone.

Pretty sure that’s not entirely true, but thanks for the input. I mean, unless that’s just become, “immediate-standard-business”, it’s not true.

In other words: if THAT is how “the newest, ‘improved’ update” ‘works’, then the -Yoink- needs to get rectified.