Signing in to halo just to recieve a ban?...

I’ve been getting fed over by the ban system recently. i’ve been playing clean, fair matches and quitting isnt my thing. so how come everytime i wake up or come home just to play some halo i get greeted by a 23hr ban?. I really dont know why this happens (and its been happening almost every fing day) but it just feels like a big slap in the face from 343. I’d really enjoy some feedback about this and if its been happening to you, peace guys.

You have 10 DNFs’ in the last 3 days.

i recently learned that connection drops play into this as well, that it actually counts as quitting as well. even if thats the case its kinda unfair and punishes people who dont intentionally quit, that kinda sucks in my opinion

in my case my connection drops regularly, its pretty bad

> 2533274813477010;2:
> You have 10 DNFs’ in the last 3 days.

Stop quitting, problem solved!!

> 2535435263372838;4:
> in my case my connection drops regularly, its pretty bad

Sadly, you will get banned for bad connection as well. This is because leaving your teammates one man down, even if it is unintentional and mostly uncontrollable, is still detrimental to their multiplayer experience. I will say that these types of bans are usually less than 30 minutes. As an FYI, the time system they use is MM:SS, but many mistake it for HH:MM. I think you only got banned for 23 minutes, not 23 hours.

> 2533274813477010;2:
> You have 10 DNFs’ in the last 3 days.

came here to do this and was beaten to it