Signed up and awaiting

My question is. I missed the first flight or test preview to be able to play the beta. And currently wondering if there’s any news on another beta test. I signed up and everything and opted in on all the things required so I’m now curious how will I be able to play and when will it.

There’s supposed to be at least one other flight before the game launches, so just make sure all your information is up to date. Just keep in mind that signing up only makes you eligible for an invite, there is no guarantee.

I wish you luck, being in the first flight was great and I hope you get to experience the survey, even! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Yes the first flight was great I had a blast! Good luck to you!

> 2535417393144442;1:
> My question is. I missed the first flight or test preview to be able to play the beta. And currently wondering if there’s any news on another beta test. I signed up and everything and opted in on all the things required so I’m now curious how will I be able to play and when will it.

No news currently. Any news about another flight will definitely be front and center of Way Point when it announces (and likely everywhere else on the internet as well).

Remember that you have to be “selected” to participate in a beta flight for 343i. By just being opted in doesn’t give you the guarantee of being selected.

I signed up months before the infinite flight and didn’t get in my son signed up 4 days before and was playing it the whole weekend

i’m just waiting for them to accept mine, but it feels like forever :frowning:

I’m signed up and waiting as well. Fingers crossed we who didn’t get to play yet get to soon!

I’m sure many of us who didn’t get in the first flight will be in the second. We just have to wait and hope we get lucky

I had a blast in the 1st flight! Can’t for wait for the ones who didn’t get selected to have a chance at it! IT’s amazing!!!

> 2533274793470740;11:
> I had a blast in the 1st flight! Can’t for wait for the ones who didn’t get selected to have a chance at it! IT’s amazing!!!

well hopefully we’ll be able to join you man as, it looks miles better then the rest of the games

make sure to opt in to the optional “halo user research” emails as it seems you had to have that to get into the last flight.

> 2535417393144442;1:
> My question is. I missed the first flight or test preview to be able to play the beta. And currently wondering if there’s any news on another beta test. I signed up and everything and opted in on all the things required so I’m now curious how will I be able to play and when will it.

it’s not 100% certain but the next flight will come pretty soon

> 2535417393144442;1:

w for the chatter I have seen people seem to think that it would come in mid September.

The last one was to kick the tires on their back end systems so it was limited. I have a feeling the next flight is going to be huge. Just make sure to be on top of your emails and anywhere that might alert you.

Mikro Cryo Status: Thawing, Oh look some Noise over New Halo And You Woke an old Mk 7 Mikro :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ALL HAIL THE MASTER CHEIF!!!

I just signed up. Hope I can make the next flight as well. Good luck brothers.

> 2535438040565249;19:
> I just signed up. Hope I can make the next flight as well. Good luck brothers.

The first flight was a blast! I mean I had fun! Game felt to good to play. Hope all of us get in the next one lol!