Signed in under another account?

Hi, this isn’t the account I use for Waypoint. Something weird has happened and won’t sign me in under my main account, which is BTA NightFox. I never use this account as it is an old account from like 10 years ago. When I went to sign into waypoint, its not signing me into the main account like normal. Did I do something to cause this? Can I go back to logging in like normal? Any help would be greatly appreciated, I have a Spartan Company depending on me and need to figure out what happened. Thanks.

> 2533274815041014;1:
> Hi, this isn’t the account I use for Waypoint. Something weird has happened and won’t sign me in under my main account, which is BTA NightFox. I never use this account as it is an old account from like 10 years ago. When I went to sign into waypoint, its not signing me into the main account like normal. Did I do something to cause this? Can I go back to logging in like normal? Any help would be greatly appreciated, I have a Spartan Company depending on me and need to figure out what happened. Thanks.

The accounts on this site are the same as your live GT. I’d suggest you check to make sure you are using the correct e-mail address. If you’ve used one associated with a different account you would log in under the GT that e-mail is linked to.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> > 2533274815041014;1:
> > Hi, this isn’t the account I use for Waypoint. Something weird has happened and won’t sign me in under my main account, which is BTA NightFox. I never use this account as it is an old account from like 10 years ago. When I went to sign into waypoint, its not signing me into the main account like normal. Did I do something to cause this? Can I go back to logging in like normal? Any help would be greatly appreciated, I have a Spartan Company depending on me and need to figure out what happened. Thanks.
>
> The accounts on this site are the same as your live GT. I’d suggest you check to make sure you are using the correct e-mail address. If you’ve used one associated with a different account you would log in under the GT that e-mail is linked to.

Yep, that’s exactly what happened. I had a brain fart and was trying to log in with a different email. Thanks, lol, got it together now.